Chapter 40

You sat down at the couch that was around the corner from the lobby. Waiting for this man that has been wanting to get in contact with you.

Honestly, you really didn't feel like talking with anyone at the moment. All you wanted to do was sleep.

You decided that it would be good to stretch a bit, so you got up and paced around popping your fingers and neck.

A nice f/c hoodie was rested on you, with some nice f/c jeans. It was comfy for you, and you weren't about to go wear a suit after that whole chaotic night yesterday.

You wandered in front of the lobby, directly vertical to the entrance and tapped your foot on the ground.

Click!

You looked up, seeing 3 shadows enter the building. You squinted you're eyes and tried to make out what little you could see of them.

The person on the left wore a inky black suit while the one of the right wore a white one. They were both dog demons.

The wolf demon in the middle, that was significantly taller than the other two had on a dark purple suit.

You stiffened.

No.. it couldn't be..

It's just the hangover, this isn't real. You're just having those dreadful nightmares again.

"Oh, my dear Y/N." The man in the middle spoke. "Can't recognize your own boss?" Black filled your eyes as soon as you heard his voice, that sadistic tone never left.

Instantly, you snapped your fingers and an axe appeared right beside the wolf, beheading him.

You launched from your spot, despite the throbbing in your head and slashed the male with your claws. Ripping at his limbs.

Weird, not a single sound.

All sanity left your mind, you gritted your teeth in anger.

You toppled over and grabbed his tie, making a knife appear in your hands and stabbed his chest nonstop. Again, and again. Crimson blood splattered against your face.

A pathetic frown curved on your lips, your eyes threatened to cry.

Finally, you stepped back and looked at your work. Guts and intestines were sprawled across the floor in a gory manner. Limbs were bent in a unnatural way.

Your body started to shake from the pure fear you felt.

Suddenly, the body started to clump together, repairing itself. It's neck and below became fully intact, the figure bent down and picked up its head, putting it back on its shoulders.

Gasping, you backed away.

And just like that, you were a scared little girl in the hands of a criminal. The criminal that erased every inch of love you knew. Or had.

"My turn." The boss smiled sickly.

He disappeared from your sight, your head swiveled in different directions till you felt a breath on the back of your neck.

Slowly, you turned your head and saw his blood red eyes shine at you, his pupils were a dull green.

The boss grabbed the back of your neck and blended you over, kneeing you in the stomach and knocking the wind out of you.

You fell to your knees and coughed, your hands pressed against the floor. While choking you glared at the man above you and flicked your wrist.

A red portal appeared by the man and a gigantic scorpion tail flung out and stung him in the middle of the neck.

The wolf growled and lifted his foot, stomping harshly on your hand.

Breaking your fingers and fracturing your wrist.

The sound of bones snapping filled the lobby, along with your piercing scream. You bit your lip back in pain and trembled.

The boss walked around you and shoved his foot down on your other hand, making you collapse on the ground altogether.

The man smiled as he stood above your broken body.

"You never learn do you? Didn't you see me put myself back together after you tore me apart? Healing will prevent any death, along with poison." He cocked his head to the side. "Come on, Y/N. I thought you were smarter than that."

The wolf chuckled deeply and lightly kicked the side of your stomach.

"Y/N?!"

Your boss faced his head to the voice and saw a human. His eyes lit up in delight.

A red light shimmered next to the brown haired male and The Radio Demon teleported beside him. "What's with the yelling-" Alastor stopped mid sentence once his eyes laid on your figure.

"Oh, hello gentlemen." The wolf clapped his hands together. "Let's get friendly, hm?"

Al pointed a finger to your boss. "Get the hell away from Y/N! I'll murder you for what you've done!" The human started to walk to the demon till Alastor pulled him back.

"Friendly? Oh ho! I believe you're mistaken. You see, you hurt my dear friend." The Radio Demons eyes morphed into radio dials. "So now, I will prove all the naysayers wrong that you can die twice."

The wolf narrowed his eyes down at you. "Friend?" He put a foot on your head, smushing your face into the hard floor. "Who told you could have friends, Y/N?"

A black tentacle whipped past your bosses face, missing him by an inch.

"Get your filthy hands off of her." Said The Radio Demon, who was close to losing it.

The boss let out a heartily laugh, looking over his shoulder to the man dressed in white. "Come get your wife. I need to have a quick word with these boys."

Al's lips parted. "W-wife..?"

The wolf faced his head back to the human. Smiling all the while. "Yes! Wife! Didn't she tell you? She's a married woman." He said.

While you were getting picked up, your head was pounding, your vision blurry.

Your boss grabbed a hand full of your hair and then used his other hand to grip your broken hand, sliding the glove off your left hand.

A black circle, a mark, was around your ring finger.

"Why do you think she wears those useless gloves?" The wolf cackled. He let go of your hand, it falling limply to your side as you were dragged away.

"I must be going now. This woman is my property after all."

Your boss turned around and started to walk to the doors, till a tentacle punctuated his stomach.

"How is she your property?" Alastor asked darkly, his hand stretched out, almost deciding to rip the wolf in half.

"Haha! She really doesn't tell you anything does she?" The wolf slid himself out of the appendage. His stomach repairing almost instantly. While walking out of the hotel, with you on your husbands shoulders he spoke, in a haunting tone.

"She's my daughter."

( hah, you really thought I was gonna do 2 chapters, huh?

Well, guess the fuck what-

You got 4, bitch!

I'm sorry I love you-)