Chapter 15

Al crept into your room, careful not to make any noise. He got to your bedside, and stared down at your face with a smile. His hand found a way to your hair, he brushed a h/c strand out of your closed eyes.

Al brought his other hand up,

You opened your eyes from feeling a presence and saw Al, holding a knife. Al punctured the knife down, you quickly moved your head and saw the knife pierce your f/c pillow.

Al sighed. "I was so close.." He whined.

You shook your head and sat up "Your such a psycho.."

You watched as Al's eyes lit up in amusement. "Dear," He slid the knife out of your pillow and pointed it to your neck "We're both psycho's." Al said with a cheeky grin.

You moved the knife away from your bare neck with two fingers and swung your legs out of your f/c sheets. You ruffled your hair with a gloved hand and stood up out of your bed. You walked to the bathroom that was beside your bed and turned on the light. "I guess so." You said back to Al.

Al strolled over to your door and put a hand on the doorknob. "I'll be waiting for you, dear!" He called out to you, you gave a sound of approval. Al walked out, he had already gotten ready.

You had filled his closet with all kinds of suits you thought he would enjoy. He questioned himself when you had time to do that, before remembering you were an overlord of Hell and could do whatever was in your power with a snap of those gloved fingers.

You held your toothbrush in your hand and put white toothpaste on the brush, then brought your dental tool to your sharp teeth and brushed away.

Some thoughts still lingered in your mind, about yesterday. Would you be good enough to sing in front of so many demons? None the less Lucifer.

Your blank stare turned into a glare as you thought about the fallen angel.

After everything, he still wants to see you? Of course he knew you were at his daughter's hotel, he knows everything. At least he says he does. He said so many times to stay away from him and his family, after that council meeting you both had.

You rinsed your mouth out with water and dried off your f/c lips. You raised a, wet, gloved hand and snapped your fingers. Your body glowed with a f/c aura before your outfit changed into your new suit Al had gotten you. You changed your wet gloves into nice f/c dry ones, clean shoes was worn of your feet also.

You turned on your heel after you shut off the bathroom lights, you walked over to your bed and folded the sheets neatly.

Al knocked rhythmically on your door, your h/c ears swiveled to the sound. "Are you done, Y/N?" Al asked through the wood. You walked over and opened the door, stepping into the hall and closing the door behind you.

"Yes." You said, looking up at Al.

The human smiled and dragged you downstairs, you almost tripping over the steps.

You both had reached the bottom and the male led you to the living room, he threw you on the couch and grabbed your phone that was rested on the marble island from last night.

Excitedly, Al turned to you with a bright smile. "Let's practice your song!" Al beamed throwing your phone at you. Your claws caught the phone and you took a second to glare at Al, you looked down at your phone and typed in the password and put the song on. You turned up the volume and watched Al listen to the music quietly.

You paused the song as it ended, and looked back up at Al. Only for him to grab your hands, lift you off the couch, grab your phone and play the song again. He gave you a smirk and urged you to sing, so you did.