Chapter 50

For the past week, both you and another demon have had constant dreams of one another. Human and demon realms included in them.

The dreams always revolved around that one spot in the forest.

Sitting in your office, with the most forced nonchalant expression on, you stared at the door. Waiting for the demon that you called here to open it.

It wasn't long to the knob turned and in walked the male. His smile was tense and he looked so very tired. Each step he took was heavy and filled with dread, his eyes went everywhere but at you.

You yourself was nervous, nervous of the outcome of this meeting. And nervous by the rapid beating in your heart that made you almost nauseous.

Static floated around the male before you, his hands sweaty.

"Hello, Alastor."

The Radio Demon regarded you with a simple head nod. Nothing more.

In all honesty, he couldn't bear to look at you. He couldn't look at you the same since he received those memories. Your smile, your kind words, your face even.

He didn't know you could look so precious.

"You must be wondering why I called you here, hm?" You tried your best to keep your voice from wavering. Standing up, you walked around your desk and leaned against it, crossing your arms beneath your chest.

"It was a surprise." The deer finally spoke. His ears twitching at every slight movement you made. And, from every movement you made, he leaked a smell.

He's secreting fucking pheromones..

You brought up your claw and bit down on your finger, suppressing the urge to pounce on him.

Alastor himself was in a fix also, he couldn't keep up with all the things he was feeling right now. Which is part of the reason he is avoiding looking at you. His fist was clenched tightly, his sharp claws piercing into him.

The tension between you two was so unbearable, it made both your shadows look at each other wearily.

They wondered why their masters were acting so odd.

Clearing your throat, and bringing your arm down, you opened your mouth to say something. Till you felt saliva roll down your chin.

I'M FUCKING SALIVATING.

With the back of your hand you covered your mouth and turned your head to the side with an embarrassed blush.

Now, normally, Alastor would taunt you about this but he was no better than you. Well, he wasn't drooling but he sure was feeling heat all over his body.

You cleared your throat once again and stood tall, regaining composure.

"Join me."

The Radio Demon finally looked up at you, eyes wide. "Pardon?"

"You heard me, Alastor. With our powers and territory combined, no one in the entirety of hell could stop us." A mischievous intent crossed your face. "We would rule this place."