Chapter 12

Only to be met with forest green eyes.

********

You quickly looked up at the portal that once stood in front of you, but it quickly faded, disappearing into nothing. You attempted to reach a hand out to stop it from going away, but it didn't work.

Your arm fell limp to your side as a shadow covered your face. Your h/c ears stiffened.

"Al." Your distorted voice rang out in the silence, causing the male under you to flinch.

Al immediately sat on his knees, his hands becoming sweaty. "Y-yes..?" He stuttered out, not looking up at you. Al felt a tense air form around the both of you. Shit, he really pissed you off.

Well, of course he did! He was supposed to stay on Earth, not come to Hell! Every demon knows that humans can't survive long in Hell. You would pity the situation, but you were too deep in a fury to care about his safety at the moment.

"Why are you here. Why did you follow me!" You said as your volume grew louder.

Al mumbled something under his breath, which only made your anger spike. Your claws balled into fists. As Al was looking at the ground he saw black liquid drip in front of him, it coming from your eyes. Oh no.

( damn y/n it aint that deep 😃 )

A deep growl emitted from you. "WHY IN LUCIFER'S NAME ARE YOU HERE! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THESE DAMN DEMONS COULD DO TO YOU? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DANGER YOUR IN?!" You yelled.

Al flinched again, he gripped his pants and let out a shaky breath. "I-I'm s-sorry..." Al said as clear as he could.

"YOUR SORRY?!" You screamed.

Step

Step

Step

Footsteps could be heard in the hall, outside your door. You swiftly pulled Al up by his collar and snapped your fingers.

You both teleported to the large house you once stayed in. It had dark wooden floors and white walls, even though all your other furniture consisted of f/c and f/c.

A small scoff escape your throat and you threw the human that was in your grasp to the ground, then promptly stepped over his body. Al groaned in pain and slowly sat up. He rubbed his head as he glanced at you.

You were seated at your marble island taking a drink of a bloody mary that you snapped into your grasp. You slouched in your seat and rested the drink on the counter, a sigh escaped your mouth and you dropped your head into your hands.

Al cautiously stood up and walked over to you, he reached his hand for your shoulder in an act to comfort you but quickly retracted his hand.

Al searched in his mind for something to say, anything that would make you at least a little relaxed. "Do you know what it's like to try so hard," Al paused briefly "To make everyone happy?"

You glanced up at Al with a raised eyebrow. What is talking about?

"No, you don't. It's not in your nature. Pleasing everyone isn't an idea or act you prefer." Al continued. "But, for me it is."

You frowned slightly.

Al took a seat next to you. "I love to see others smile and laugh because of me." He said. "The truth is," Al sighed.

"I truly hate to be lonely, It's the one thing I fear." Al held a frightened look in his eyes. "And, if you left..."

Al turned to you, with a pained smile. He reached his hand to touch his lips.