A/N

HELLO!

It is I, Author-Chan. I would like to say thank you for everything!

I previously planned to post 4 chapters at once but I just couldn't wait! Some part of me also wanted to just finish the book and post all the chapters at once.

-_-

Although, that would be impossible. It would take too long and writers block would drown me. So, maybe from now on I'll post 2 chapters at a time!

What do you think? Yes? No?

Also, what do you think of the book so far? Tell me what you would like to know and what you want to happen in the future!

I would love if you tried to predict what will happen next! It's absolutely thrilling to see your comments, and yes I read every single one.

Some of you are hilarious!

Oh, I almost forgot.

Here is a drawing I did. Well, more of sketch.

It's not the best, but I enjoy it

It's not the best, but I enjoy it. Especially little Al at the bottom. He is adorable for a sociopathic murderer, who in fact has been traumatized severely.

...

ANYWAY! Thank you all so much for your time and I hoped you read this a/n, some of you may not have and that's fine.

I love you all, and keep being you durning this difficult time.

(God, I sound like online teachers.. <_<)