Chapter 29

(Watch the video above. It's my drawing. You'll understand when you're done reading this chapter.)

"Get.. the hell... away from me.."

You breathed heavily between pauses, your arm still outstretched from your previous action.

Al stood there in shock, a fresh cut on his cheek began to bleed. His eyes continued to stare at you, making you all the more infuriated.

Black ooze slowly flooded out of your eyes, a fog covering your sight.

You couldn't see Al. All you saw was him.

Al took a step away from you in fear, hands in front of him in defense. "Y/N d-dear-"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

You charged at him with one of your hands holding a knife, you've always wanted to give your boss a slow, painful death. You wanted to watch his face as you cut all around his body.

Slow and agonizing.

Al gasped and dashed out of the way, almost knocking into a table while you jumped at the spot he stood at.

He ran around the table and looked at you. Confusion and concern filled his eyes.

You slowly turned to him, black dripping down your chin.

Walking, you went up to the table and put your hands on the surface. "Why are you running, Boss?"

Al's eyebrows furrowed. "What..?" He mumbled.

"You were never one to run from things, not from the past nor present." You ran the blade on the edge of the table top.

"No.." You locked eyes with Al, sending a shiver down his spine. "Instead you liked to torment me with it." You lifted the knife and pointed it at Al.

"Let's see if you can continue with a dismembered body, you bastard!"

With that you jumped over the table and fell on top of Al. You raised your armed hand and brought it down on the male but he grabbed your wrist before you could puncture him.

Your other claw went to his neck and gripped his throat.

"Y/N!" Charlie shouted.

Al tried to release the hand that blocked his airway but you only tightened your grip. "Ack!"

Charlie turned behind her to a certain tall deer. "Alastor! Do something!" Alastor raised an eyebrow to her. "You have hands." He snickered.

Al coughed as your claw dug into is throat. "Y-Y/N..." he mustered out. His weakened eyes started to turn and furrow into angered ones.

His legs came up under you and kicked you off, your claws slightly scratching his neck in the process.

Al quickly stood up with a knife in his hand, when he pushed you off he snatched it from you.

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled. Al was never one to get mad like this, but right now, all he could do was get mad.

"It's me, Al! Your best friend! Why are you attacking me?!" Al gripped the knife tightly in his hand.

You stood up and stared at him.

"I hate you."

Al's eyes widened as he heard those words.

Hate?

Hate?

Hate?

No... why hate?

All he wanted was love, love, love, from you.

He wanted it.

He needed it.

He needs it.

Al's breath became jagged as his shoulders fell and rose quickly. His hands went up and grabbed his hair crazily, his thin fingers pressing down hard on his head.

"Why don't you love me, Y/N..?" Al whispered, his hands falling to his sides. His eyes locked with yours, a new obsession could be seen in his eyes. "Why are you being so selfish?"

You growled and darted to the human, not caring about what he was saying.

You swiped your claw at him while he dodged, in defense Al sliced the knife at your arm, cutting through your coat and wounding your skin.

"Love me, I say~"

Husk and Vaggie glared at Alastor, making his smile stretch upward. "Fine, fine." He said, raising his hands up in defense. They knew the only one that could break up the fight was him.

Al smiled wickedly and grabbed your turtleneck that was under your f/c coat. Then, he turned and pinned you to the wall that was behind him previously.

"Love me, I say~"

You grunted and dug your nails into his chest, pushing him away. Al winced in pain as he felt blood seep through his waistcoat.

"Love me, I say~"

Suddenly, the male grabbed your h/c hair.

"MORE!"

And stabbed you in the side of your stomach.

"AND MORE!"

You gritted your teeth in pain, collapsing to the floor.

Charlie tugged at the sleeve of Alastor's suit. "Hurry! She is going to kill him!" Alastor's eyes narrowed down on Al. Why would you let Al stab you? It was obvious that you wanted it to happen, but why? The deer's eyes shifted back to you.

Your hand traveled up to your side, pressing against the cut. You let out a soft hiss and retracted your hand, bringing it up to your eyes.

Oh, that's why.

You looked at your blood.

A small smile formed on your lips.

Without a second thought you looked up at Al and punched him in the stomach, making him topple back.

"Love me, you say?"

You stood up and towered over him, you brought your leg up and stomped on his chest. The slight heel in your shoe piercing the human.

"Love me, you say?"

You grabbed Al by his black bow and met his eyes, red against green. A disgusted expression set on your face.

"Love me, you say."

You looked down at Al and laughed, you flicked your wrist and shadows appeared behind you.

Screw a slow death.

The shadows lurched at the male, disappearing in his body. Al's eyes went white and his body started to shudder and shake.

He was close, to death. To the end.

To the void.

A hand grabbed your chin, making you look up.

Before you could say anything or see anyone a soft kiss was placed right between your eyes.

The Radio Demon leaned back and watched you fall limp in his hold. He smiled and laid you next to a unconscious Al.

Alastor stood up and folded his arms neatly behind his back.

"Such an entertaining way to start a party."