Chapter 30

Alastor sighed as he looked down at the children laying on the floor. Blood was seeping through their clothes and staining the carpet.

Niffty will have to clean that later.

"Uhm.. Alastor..?"

The demon in question turned his head over to the woman that called him, Charlie. "Yes?" He replied.

Charlie laughed nervously and rubbed the nape of her neck. "Why did you... uh.. I don't know-" she fiddled with the end of her hair. "Kiss Y/N?"

Alastor laughed and paused for a moment, realizing that the other demons didn't get it. Which made him look like he just kissed Y/N for no reason.

"Oh!" He cleared his throat. "You see, Y/N died from being shot. It just so happens that the bullet went right between her eyes."

Alastor waved his hand around in a circular motion. "So, just think of it as a.." he trailed off trying to find a good word. "Factory reset button."

Husk chuckled deeply and shook his head, knowing that there was a million other ways to get Y/N to calm down. And Alastor had to choose that one.

Vaggie squinted her eyes at Alastor. "Maybe we should stop talking and get them patched up before they bleed to death."

Charlie gasped and nodded, running over to the demon and human laying on the floor.

"Come on, Husk." Vaggie said and followed her girlfriend. Husk growled and lazily walked over to you.

——————————
// Flashback//

You sat on the leather chair and crossed your legs neatly.

"I'm glad you could attend this dinner." The man before you spoke. He smiled and took his fork in his hand.

"I see you've got a lovely home." You complimented. Putting on a facade for this-

"I know."

Narcissist.

You sighed lightly and picked up your fork, stabbing the small piece of salad on your plate and bringing it to your mouth.

"How is it?" The male asked, chewing on his own food. For sexist reasons, he had a full course meal while you only had a salad.

"It's.. enjoyable. Thank you." You said with a neutral face. "You're very welcome, toots." The man replied.

"Quit messing around and get to the point." A voice said through your ear piece.

You cleared your throat and put the fork down.

"You do understand the reason I'm here right? It's for business, not sweet talk." You fold your hands on your lap.

The black haired male threw his head back and groaned. "I'd much rather enjoy sweet talk."

You bit back your tongue and let out a tense breath.

"You work for a mafia right? The mobs and all that?"

This boy.

"More like association." You said. The male nodded his head. "So, Valdis. What does your company want to do with us? I've heard around the grapevine that you are the mastermind behind all the.."

"accusations, of what we're doing."

You leaned forward slightly. "So what do you want." You coldly said, not even as a question.