Chapter 24

Al laid on the couch with his head in your lap, him just relaxing while one of your hands ran through and played with his hair. The other hand held a book, you reading some interesting story about a murder.

"Are they just going to keep staring at us?" You heard Al ask.

"Yup."

From the bar, stood the demons that stared at you both. Whispering and murmuring among themselves. Though, your wolf ears made it so you could hear every word.

"Do you like she made him like her sex slave or something?" Angel whispered.

FWISH!

With a snap of your finger and a perfectly aimed throw, a knife plunged through the air right beside Angel's head, skimming his cheek.

"Fuck that man." Husk breathed out, taking a bottle of booze and sitting beside you, to not be the next target.

The cat demon took a phone out of his pocket and scrolled through it, looking at the usual Hell Media.

A small sound of static came from a particular source, you glanced up and saw Alastor across the room with his arms crossed.

His eyes narrowed down on you, his lips twitching, trying to hold up his stiff smile.

He wondered, no, he begged to know if Al was someone important to you. Someone you could trust and if so how much? Was he your friend or boyfriend? Alastor didn't know how he felt about that last question.

He wished he had been a bit more patient with you earlier, instead of just pushing you up against a wall. That went against everything he stood for, did, and said for his image.

If anyone found out, anyone important found out, his reputation could be in trouble. Alastor didn't want his title be changed into something erotic.

The deer's eyes shifted down onto Al's head, he felt an irritation with him. Alastor wanted Al gone, but how could he do that without you knowing and going berserk?

Although it would be entertaining to see what you would do, even though he had seen a small portion of your protection for the human durning your performance.

It is without a doubt, you care for Al and want him safe. That much Alastor knew. But what else is there to the picture? He didn't even know how Al felt about you yet.

Alastor raised his pointer finger and bit at the nail, looking down at the ground.

Why is he caring so much anyway? Why is he, The all powerful Radio Demon racking his brain for answer?

It couldn't be...

He was jealous of himself?

The Radio Demon's eyes widened and he shook his head. No, that couldn't be the answer!

Alastor lifted his red eyes to meet with yours once again.

Could it?

"So! Y/N as being an overlord here in Hell I've come to a conclusion about your.." Lucifer suddenly spoke and walked gracefully over to you, but still not sitting. "Friend."

Your h/c ears stiffened as you eyes showed curiosity, what was he going to say?

Lucifer chuckled at your response and continued. "You can keep him."

Al shot up from his spot in your lap. "Really?!" Al basically shouted at The Devil.

You quickly slapped a hand over the humans mouth and shoved his face back into the coach cushions, you standing up after.