vi. it's not me, it's you

☆。 *。 ☆。
★ 。 \   |   / 。 ★
T O B E   T R U S T E D
( chapter six )
★ 。 /   |   \ 。 ★
☆。 *。 ☆。

☆。 *。 ☆。★ 。 \   |   / 。 ★T O   B E   T R U S T E D( chapter six )★ 。 /   |   \ 。 ★☆。 *。 ☆。

* . °•| Lyla couldn't deny her surprise when she received a phone call from Bella Swan, asking her if she wanted to hang out. Of course, Lyla was pleased the girl was in a good enough place to take her up on her offer of calling if ever she needed a friend, but she couldn't help but feel slightly awkward, after all, she'd told Bella some things about herself that's she'd never told anybody.

"Hey." Lyla greeted with a smile as she hopped in Bella's ugly orange truck after school.

"Hey, um, I hope it's cool that I called you, I felt bad for not calling after you came over and I-It's just, none of my friends really get it, but you do, so I was hoping you wouldn't judge me as much for not being a typical 'girls-girl' and bitching about my ex, or gossiping about what this girl and that's wearing." Bella started explaining awkwardly.

"I get it. What do you wanna do?" Lyla asked with a small laugh at the girl's babbling.

"Um, this might sound kinda crazy." Bella chuckled nervously.

"I'm intrigued, go on." Lyla encourages, arching a brow.

"How do you feel about motorbikes?"

The two brunette girls soon pulled up outside a house on the reservation, it was small and painted red, with a ramp leading up to the front door and a rickety looking shed standing next to it.

"So you've been hanging around my turf and waited until now to call me up?" Lyla teased as they got out of the truck.

"Yeah, sorry, um-" Bella's awkward stuttering started up again causing Lyla to roll her eyes in amusement.

"Bella, relax, I'm just teasing. So who's this personal mechanic of yours, anyway?"

"Bella!" A male voice interrupted, coming from inside the shed. "That you?"

Bella walked to the door with a smile, she hovered for a second before speaking. "Hey, Jake, I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend."

The boy turned away from the infamous bikes Bella had talked about, looking slightly surprised at who his eyes found. He'd seen Lyla around school, they were in the same grade and had a couple classes together, but they'd never really been at the same social level.