Chapter 26

You and Kokichi were leisurely making you way to the dorms, leaving your fellow classmates behind, even though they were screaming for help. 

"Shouldn't we hurry up a bit? It's almost nighttime. I feel bad for leaving the rest of them with the bugs..." You asked. 

"Eh, I don't really care for any of them there." 

You rolled your eyes, "Of course you don't." 

"(Y/N)? and Kokichi? What are you doing here?" Kirumi asked, the red curtains that were sewed for tomorrow's magic show in her hands. 

"Oh you know going to stea—" Kokichi began to answer. 

"We're going to our dorms, I see you must be busy so we will be on our way!" You hurried Kokichi along, not wanting to have to waste time with Kirumi since in the original game she had lectured Kokichi for a full hour. 

"He-Hey! Wait!" Kokichi protested as you pulled him away. When you finally let go he gave you a glare, "Why do you always have to cut me off." 

"Because there are times you should learn to keep your mouth shut. Now let's hurry up and go to the dorms." 

You guys continued to make you way to the dorms. 

"You can't pick locks can you?" Kokichi asked you. You just gave him a shrug and a grin. He let out a sigh, "Fine, I guess you can hold all the Kubs Pads." 

You guys started with the girl side of the dorms. You went upstairs first and started with your room. Or Maki's room, after all it was in the corner. You quickly grabbed the Kubs Pad and a sheet of paper and went back out. "I have Kirumi's by the way." 

"Are you planning to write down who has who's monokubs pad?" Kokichi asked, you nodded your head. "Yeah that's probably a good idea." 

You guys walked over to Tenko's room next, Kokichi showed off his lock-picking skill and swiftly went into her dorm. He walked out carrying Tenko's Kubs pad with a dark look on his face. "You were right, not everyone got someone else's." 

Tenko got her own? That's new. Also kind of worrying. 

"Tenko got her own? She hid that fact well..." You stated outloud. 

"Nishishi, everyone's a liar in some way (Y/N)." 

You gulped nervously, the tone in Kokichi's voice almost made it sound like a comment towards you. You didn't bother replying and instead you just moved on to the next room. 

Angie's was next, and it turns out that she had Keebo's. Himiko had Miu's. Kirumi ended up having Tsumugi's this time around. 

Kokichi walked in to Tsumugi's room and he took a little longer than usual, and came out with another Kubs pad, "Darn. She has Rantaro's but it doesn't reveal anything about his talent. His most important person is his sisters though." 

"What? Let me see the video." You snatched the Kubs pad from Kokichi and pressed play. 

"Alright! Back by Popular demand! It's time for the Motive video!" The video voiced, "Rantaro Amami the Ultimate.... BEEP!" 

Well, that was a little anticlimactic. 

The video talked about his sisters and displayed pictures of him with sisters. You almost felt sorry for him. 

"Well, you're right it does have no information about it... how disappointing." You muttered.  You wrote down Tsumugi's name and an arrow to Rantaro's name. The two of you then went to Miu's room and took Himiko's kubs pad. Huh, so they had each others. That's interesting.