Chapter 34

Just a quick note: I made a slight change to the ending of the last chapter, I just thought the original ending didn't fit with the story's path. Anyway yeah that's all for now! 

STUDENTS DEAD: Maki Harukawa,Kaede Akamatsu, Himiko Yumeno, Miu Iruma

13 STUDENTS REMAINING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the morning after the second trial, you along with Kirumi, Ryoma and Angie were all sitting in the dining hall. There wasn't much conversation. Kirumi was busy making breakfast, and the rest of you were all kind of in your own thoughts. 

If I had left things the way they were supposed to be... both Kirumi and Ryoma wouldn't be here right now.  

You let out sigh, the last case wasn't hard... but it was definitely different from the other cases. You were thinking about how losing Miu could effect the rest of the game... after all there were no electrobombs or electrohammers... unless Miu made them already. However, you found that to be extremely unlikely. 

Soon enough everyone came flooding in, you went over to go talk to Kokichi but he ended up sitting next to Gonta. You shrugged your shoulders and turned to go talk to Kaito and Shuichi. Rantaro soon joined you. Once Kirumi brought out breakfast the four of you ceased the conversation. 

"Hey wait. Where's Tenko?" You asked out loud. 

"She's not here yet..." Ryoma answered. A moment of silence followed after Ryoma's comment, as if all of you were fearing the worst. 

The door suddenly opened, and Tenko walked inside. Of course, for a second you almost couldn't believe what you were seeing. 

"Hello everyone!" Tenko said as she walked in. All eyes were on her, it seemed as if everyone had trouble comprehending what they were seeing. 

"Your hair... it looks nice." You said, trying to break the silence. 

Indeed, whereas the old Tenko had long hair that was usually tied in two braids. The Tenko that appeared in front of you had cut her hair. Her hair was barely as long as her shoulders, the purple headband was still there, however the green bows that used to be in her hair were now gone. 

"Atua agrees with (Y/N)!" Angie shouted. 

"Yeah you look like Himiko now! Did you cut your hair cuz she died?" Kokichi shouted.

Various cries of anger were directed towards Kokichi, but he just shrugged it off. 

"It's okay. Kokichi is a degenerate male after all." Tenko said. She came and sat down, far away from Angie as you noticed. 

Well... I certainly wasn't expecting that. It's almost like the event that Shuichi was supposed to have happened to Tenko instead. She seems calmer now too... 

Of course, just like last time, Monokuma soon appeared. Of course, in the old game at this moment all of you have been gathered in Maki's Ultimate Lab but... you shook your thoughts away from the idea of her death. 

"Anyway! Since you guys overcame another class trial... I have some fabulous prizes for you!" Monokuma announced, and like routine the Monokubs appeared. 

"Father we will not allow you to use us like slaves." Monodam spoke in his robotic tone. Monotaro and Monophanie were quick to back him up. You let out a curt chuckle as Monokuma looked shocked. He even starting balding in patches again. 

I guess somethings will never change in this game. 

While Monokuma was left in shock, you did end up receiving the same three items like in the game. The Golden Hammer, The magic Key and the Ninja Scroll.