Chapter 35

Your eyes flashed open, you looked around you, not seeing Maki's room. Instead, it was your old bed room being displayed before your eyes. 

No. No way! I'm...back? 

You pinched yourself. A sting awoke you to the reality. You were back in your own world. 

"I'm BACK!" You shouted in glee. Jumping up and down, only to stop when you heard you mother call you from breakfast. 

You hastily made your way down stairs. You could feel your stomach growling. When you arrived to your dining table your mother greeted you whole heartedly. 

"So... where did you go?" You mother asked. 

You looked at her in confusion, "I went somewhere?" 

"You shouted, 'I'm back' this morning. I could hear it all the way down here."

"I... didn't go anywhere." You said out loud, Right? Ugh. My head hurts. Everything feels fuzzy. 

Your mother looked at you in concern, "You look pale, are you alright? Don't go to school today get some rest." 

Too preoccupied with your headache to respond to your mother, you simply nodded. You went back upstairs, and flopped on your bed. 

"I'm forgetting something... right?" You muttered out loud. As if those words stirred something deep inside of you, you started tearing up. 

You sobbed, "Why? Why am I so... so sad? So lonely? What am I forgetting?" Tears just kept streaming down your face. You didn't know what was wrong. Then just out of nowhere... you stopped. You got back up, and went to the bathroom and washed your face. When you were done you looked at your face in the mirror. 

"My eyes are puffy? Was I crying?" You asked, knowing you wont get an answer. "Why was I crying again?" 

You gave yourself a shrug, Must be allergies. You went into your mother's room to grab your headphones and laptop that she took from you. You opened it up, and the danganronpa v3 playthrough was paused at Kaito's parting words. 

"Well! If I'm not going to school today I guess I'll finish watching this playthrough. I love this game!" 

And with that, you put your headphone into your ears and pressed play, soon becoming absorbed in the game play.  

THE END! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, what a twist! You forgot everything.... ahaha don't kill me the ending was always going to be this. It's a bit depressing but... yeah. 

Anyway, thank you all for staying this long. These 35 chapters have been a wild ride, but it was fun. Thank you for all the support guys!

I'll be posting an A/N soon, talking about the inspiration for this book and all. But other than that... this is the end to Return, Retry, Restart... Continue? 

P.S. Also... anyone know what day it is today?