uno.

"Reyna, looking like a sexy hyna." Oscar said to me. It was weird for me becuase he had never in my entire life made comments like that towards me. I crossed my arms over my chest. Oscar had very recently gotten out of prison and I hadn't thought anything of it. Cesar and I had been best friends ever since we were much younger, meaning I had spent a lot of time around Oscar. He had never made any comments towards me to make me feel uncomfortable. He was more of an older brother towards me, always over protective over me. I always thought he would only be happy if I died a virgin. I had practically grown up at the Diaz house. My dad died before I was born and my mom was always in her own little world so I got very close to cesar.

"Hahaha wait...what?" I asked awkwardly. I was so confused. Why was he talking to me like this? Growing up he always told me to stay away from guys. In fact, in sixth grade he tried to talk me into being a lesbian.

"You heard me. You still a virgin?" He asked me.

"Maybe I am, or maybe I'm not." I answered, squeezing my arms tighter over my chest. Oscar looked at Cesar and Cesar nodded, I slapped Cesar's arm.

"That's good. Keep it that way. I don't know anybody that's good enough to get in between your legs...other than me." He said licking his lips and looking me up and down.

"Cesar, control your brother." I said. I didn't know how to feel, but I had no where to go. My house was getting harder to stay at day by day.

"How about you come over here and control me yourself." Oscar smirked.

°°°

"Cesar! I'm hungry!" I whisper shouted at him. I was sleeping in his bed and he slept on the floor. He never wanted me to sleep on the floor, and he didnt feel comfortable with me sleeping on the couch, he didn't trust all of Oscar's friends.

"Then go get some food! You know where its at." He moaned only half awake.

"You always do it better. I dont know how to make anything. Cesar please." I begged, peeking at him from his bed.

"Reyna, I'm too tired." He said, and that was that. I snuck out into the kitchen trying not to wake Oscar up, if he was even sleeping. Even though I didnt want to wake him up I wasnt scared of him. I was probably the only person in the world not scared of him, but he had a soft spot for me. I was bent over looking through the fridge when I felt someone slap my ass. At first I thought it was Cesar messing with me but I quickly changed my mind, deciding that Cesar would never do something like that. I shot up and spun around within seconds. Of course it was oscar.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I asked him angrily.

"C'mon mamacita, I know you want me. I see the way you look at me. We could take advantage of our time alone and no one would ever know." He said, leaning against the counter.

"What happened to you in prison to make you this way?! This is not the oscar that practically raised me." I put my hands on my hips and waited for a response.

"I've always felt this way about you. Why do you think I always told you to stay away from boys? Becuase I always wanted you to be mine. I waited for Cesar to claim you but since he hasn't you might as well fuck around with me." He admitted.

"Fuck around with you? Hell no. I wont be 'fucking around' with anybody anytime soon and that's final." I turned to go back to Cesar's room. I was so annoyed with oscar.

"Alright, but I already know you're going to change your mind, I can see it in your eyes." He said.

"I wont fuck a guy I cant date." I said over my shoulder.

"Who said we cant date?" He called back, but I ignored him.

°°°

"You have got to get your brother under control. He tried to fuck me last night." I said to Cesar the next morning while we were getting ready in his room.

"I dont know what you think I can do. If anyone can get him to stop hitting on you it's not me." He said to me. I stopped doing my eyebrows and rolled my eyes.

"Then who? Who can get him to chill out?" I asked him, beyond frustrated.

"Honestly, no one. Oscar does what he wants. No one tells spooky what to do, especially not me."

"Well can you at least tell him I'm not the type to just hook up with someone? That's not my thing."

"I mean, I can bring it up, but I cant promise you anything will change, so dont hold your breath."

°°°

This chapter is kind of sucky ngl lol but hopefully you enjoyed it