seis.

"Suddenly I'm not feeling so well." Oscar said looking me up and down. I had decided to dress up as a sexy nurse. I knew I wouldnt have to worry about any guy getting ideas because I had oscar to protect me. Of course he couldn't protect me as his girlfriend in front of everyone, but he would still be able to protect me.

"I think I know something that will help." I said seductively and walked towards him. I wrapped my fingers around his cross necklace and pulled him closer to me. He put his hands on my waist and held me against his body while we kissed. Kissing Oscar was always amazing, I felt like I was in heaven.

"Are you ready for the party tonight?" He asked me when we finally pulled away from each other for air.

"I guess." I answered, playing with his necklace. But I wasn't excited. Yeah, Santos parties were fun or whatever but it was going to be torture. I wouldn't be with any of my friends, and I couldnt exactly hang too close to oscar all night. I knew that there would be bitches, wearing practically nothing, all over oscar and there was nothing I could do about it. If I said anything to any of them about it, people would suspect something.

"What's wrong princessa?" He asked me, grabbing my chin.

"What am I supposed to do all night?" I asked.

"Have fun. It's just like every other Santos party you've ever been to." He reassured me.

"And what if girls are all over you?" I asked, resting my head on his chest. At least I had him for the time being.

"They won't be. There won't be any girl there that I would want more than I want you. You're the only girl I'll ever want." He explained rubbing my back. It certainly made me feel better.

°°°

I stood in front of the table in the backyard and poured vodka into my drink

I stood in front of the table in the backyard and poured vodka into my drink. I just wanted the night to go by. I wanted to spend some time alone with Oscar, but that couldn't happen until the party was over. Obviously it wouldn't be weird for me to talk to him every once and a while, but I couldn't be all up on him, and that's all I wanted to do. I wanted to push past everyone in my way and sit on his lap. I wanted everyone to see that he was mine. All of the other little stupid bitches at the party could die for all I cared.

"How's my favorite little hermana doing?" Oscar asked, wrapping his arm around me. Lately I was only used to feeling his touch in a sexual way, not that we had gone all the way yet, he was making us wait, but we had definitely crossed other lines if you know what I'm saying.

The fact that he had called me his little sister made me want to slap him. I hated pretending. I knew we had to do it for us. If we wanted to be together we couldn't pretend we were together, but I hated it.

"no tan bien oscar." I sighed. (Not so well) He frowned. I knew he hated to see me upset, we also both knew it was what had to happen.

"¿Que puedo hacer para arreglarlo?" He asked me, quietly. (What can I do to fix it?)

"Can we just take a break? Just you and I away from everyone. We'll go into the house for a few minutes and no one will know." I whispered in his ear. I was nervous someone would see us and assume that something was going on between us. I quickly told myself that everyone knew our relationship wasn't anything different than his relationship with Cesar, or at least that's what it was like before he got locked up. Everyone thought he looked at me like a little sister, so surely no one would think anything crazy was going on.

"Sí, just give me unos minutos." He said. He kissed me on the cheek before he went back to the couch. He stood in front of his Cholo friends and talked to them for a few minutes before coming back to me.

"I just bought us at least twenty minutes." He whispered and we went inside. I didn't know what he had told them was going on but I was so grateful that he would do this for me.

"Spooky ¿A dónde diablos vas con esa perra menor de edad? no quieres una mujer de verdad?" (Where the hell are you going with that underage bitch? don't you want a real woman?) Some random ass bitch called after us as we were walking. It instantly pissed me off.

"no vuelvas a faltarle el respeto." (Dont you ever disrespect her again.) He responded angrily. He lifted his shirt so she could see his gun tucked into his waistline. I knew he would never shoot her, only becuase she was a girl. If a guy was disrespectful he would definitely consider busting a cap in their ass.

I turned around and walked into the house quickly. He noticed that I left him and he came after me. Before I knew it I was fucking crying. I didn't want to look like a little bitch in front of Oscar but it was too late for that. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around so he could look at me. He wiped the tears off of my face and kissed me.

"No te preocupes por ella. Ella no sabe una mierda. nadie sabe lo que tenemos, nunca podrían entender." (Don't worry about her. She doesn't know shit. nobody knows what we have, they could never understand) He said as he stoked my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I hugged him as if I would never see him again. I love him and I needed him. I was sure I couldn't live without him.

"I just hate it because that's how everybody sees it. Like I'm some little ass girl. Nobody could ever take our relationship seriously, no matter what. Even ten years from now no one will take us seriously. I love you Oscar Diaz." I said into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back, which was crazy coming from the oscar diaz.

°°°