once.

Earlier I had ended up at Ruby's house. Jamal and Ruby were arguing about something in the living room while I sat in the kitchen and ate the last of the snacks. I didn't worry about it because Ruby said his mom was on a Costco run. I saw Jamal open the door to leave and Oscar was standing on the other side. As much as I loved Oscar I wasn't too excited to see him, I was sure he wasn't too happy with me. Jamal Shut the door in his face. Great. Now he's really going to be pissed.

"There's a lockdown." Oscar said, shoving past Jamal to get into the house. I just stood in the kitchen and ate my chips. Maybe Oscar wouldn't notice me if I ate them quietly.

°°°

Jamal's pov:

I sat down on the couch and scrolled through instagram trying to pretend that Oscar wasn't sitting just feet away from me. I noticed a picture from the holloween Santos party and liked it before scrolling further through Instagram. Something told me to go back and look at the picture and when I did I was shocked. Oscar was all up on Reyna. There was no way I could keep anymore secret's. Hell no. I was already keeping the secret that Cesar kissed Olivia, I couldn't add another secret to the list. I rushed into the kitchen, maybe I could get some food to calm myself down, and maybe I could ask Reyna what the picture was all about. Maybe she had a good explanation.

"Reyna what the hell is this!?" I whisper yelled at her.

"Damn Jamal, you look like you're about to pop a vein, chill out." She laughed at me. She was impossible. I turned the phone towards her and zoomed in on her and Oscar.

"Ooh. That doesn't look good." She answered, scrunching up her face.

"You're damn right that doesn't look good!" I exclaimed. "You better be able to explain this because you know I can't keep a secret."

"Chill out. It's nothing." She shrugged, crumpling up her empty chip bag and throwing it away.

"What do you mean nothing?! Are y'all...fucking?! Oh God, you let Spooky hit it didn't you?!" I asked. This girl was crazy if she let Oscar smash.

"No, if you must know, I did not let him hit it!" She laughed at me, licking her fingers. That girl had the audacity to laugh at me.

"You know what, I won't say anything about whatever THIS," I said motioning between her and Oscar. "But you need to watch out."

°°°
Reyna's pov:

That boy had some nerve to come into Ruby's kitchen and accuse me. I mean, of course something was happening between Oscar and I, but that was none of his business. I went to the bathroom and hopped up onto the counter.

Me: come to the bathroom..let's talk

I texted him. He didn't text me back, but soon enough the bathroom door opened and he came in. He shut the door behind him and locked it.

"You wanna talk, huh?" He said getting close to me.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting today." I grabbed his hands and we intertwined our fingers.

"I forgive you. You just gotta stop acting like a crazy ass hyna, you know." He said into my ear.

"I'll make it up to you." I whispered into his ear.

"Is that right, maravillosa?" He asked. I just nodded my head. I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss, we kissed for several minutes before I started trailing kisses down his neck. He grabbed my ass and I instantly got even more excited.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Oscar Diaz." I said smiling.

"Don't finish something you can't start, Reyna Diaz." He responded quickly.

"My last name isn't Diaz..." I said confused.

"Not yet." He kissed me on the cheek. Sometimes he did and said the cutest shit. Then there was a knock at the door.

"I gotta pee!" Jasmin shouted.

"I'm working, find somewhere else to pee!" Oscar called back at her. I got onto my knees and started to unbuckle his shorts. He held onto the top of my head as I did my best to make him feel good. He let out a low moan.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good." He said, making sure to be quiet so that no one in the house could hear.

°°°

"What's that in your hair?" Ruby asked me when I finally joined them.

"And where have you been?" Olivia added.

"Not sure what you're talking about Ruby. And I was on the phone with my mom, some shit came up." I answered both of their questions.

"That, is not nothing. You must be a messy eater if you can get mayonnaise in your hair." Ruby said.

"Or glue.." Monse speculated.

"Maybe...lotion..?" Olivia questioned.

"Stop looking at my hair!!" I shouted at them and turned my back towards them all. I knew what it was. I put the hair with it in my mouth and tried to get it all out of my hair. Thanks Oscar.

"Let's play fuck marry kill." I said, still not looking at any of them.