treinta y seis

Only I would be in this situation. Forced to be nice to Latrelle and walk around with him, letting him put his arm around me like I was his girl.

"When is this stupid party going to end?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Why? You want some alone time with me?" He smirked. I gave him a serious look. "Lemme get you a drink, you need it."

He pulled me to the kitchen counter and made me a drink, I watched him the whole time, thinking he would spike my drink. He must have felt my eyes on him because he asked why I was staring.

"I just don't want to be drugged. Is that so weird?" I asked, pulling the drink from his hand. This party was the last place in the world I wanted to be, but I couldn't leave, I couldn't do anything about. If I tried anything, Latrelle would hurt me. He still had my phone so I couldn't text anyone.

"So you think I would drug you?" He asked, looking a bit offended.

"You literally kidnapped me, and threatened to kill me today, so yeah, you probably would drug me. Who knows why you even want me here anyways." I said, annoyed at him. I'd had enough of him for the rest of my life.

"Maybe I like you, you ever thought of that?" He asked,, looking me up and down. I couldn't even help it, I gave him a disgusted look as if he had just spit in my drink or something. "Nah, I'm just playing. Partying with a santos girl makes me look good."

"How exactly does that make you look good? I'm here against my will. Which by the way...when am I allowed to leave?" I asked him,, slowly getting more annoyed. He grabbed my elbow and pulled me down the hallway to one of the bedrooms and shoved me onto the bed. "Oh hell no. I'm not having sex with you. You might as well just shoot me now because it's not happening."

"I didn't bring you here to fuck you. I brought you back here because you need to keep your voice down." He was finally starting to get fed up with my shit. Hey, maybe he'd let me go...or maybe he'd straight up kill me.

"Latrelle, I promise if you let me go I won't shoot you in the head, okay? Fair compromise?" I asked. I was also getting fed up with him.

"Not yet. I'm not done with you." He responded. Whatever the fuck that meant. He looked preoccupied, like he was thinking things through. All of a sudden and he turned and left, shutting and locking the door behind him. What a bitch. I poured the remainder of my drink out on the bed because I was annoyed and he deserved it. Then I got up and looked out the window. We were three stories up so it was definitely too high to jump. And that was when I got the best idea I've probably ever gotten in my tiny ass little pea brain. There had to be a gun somewhere in the room. If Oscar had guns all over his house, they definitely at guns all over their place.

I searched the entire room and finally found one taped to the inside of the closet. Dumb asses. It was even loaded too, like they had left it for me. Like a nice little present. I sat myself back on the bed and put the gun in my waistband. Latrelle's dumbass was taking forever and I was starting to worry he had forgotten about me. Finally he came back into the room, took a picture of me, and sent it to someone.

"You're really getting on my nerves." I said to him. Trying not to shoot him then and there. I knew that I had to be careful still. Yes I had a gun, but so did basically everyone else there. I still wasn't safe.

"And what're you going to do about it?" He asked, grabbing my face obnoxiously. He was obviously drunk. I had the advantage then, as I was still sober. I quickly pulled the gun out of my waistband and pistol whipped him, grabbing my phone from his hand before running, knowing I didn't have much time to get away. I took as many alleys as I could and didn't stop running until I got back to the santos' block. I knew once I got there I was safe. I burst through the front door, out of breath and happy to be home.

"What the hell happened?" Ceasar asked.

"Where's Oscar?" I questioned. As happy as I was to be home and see ceasar,, I needed to see Oscar.

"He was out looking for you." Ceasar answered. That confused me. Hadn't latrelle been texting Oscar the whole time? He should have known exactly where I was. Before I could say anything I heard sirens not too far away. Of course it was common to hear them, but not knowing where Oscar was was already freaking me out enough. Seconds later he came bursting through the door.

"Reyna." He sighed in relief when he saw me.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was taking care of things." Was all he said.

°°°°

I finally updated😘 if I'm being honest I was just going to forget this story ever existed but I get new readers on here everyday and I just read through the whole story and decided I'm going to start updating again. Sorry if this chapter sucks ass, it's currently 12:20 here,, im tired and I typed fast because I wanted to post for you guys tonight. Thank you all so much for the support,, its not going unnoticed. And I promise better updates will be coming VERY soon. 💓💓💓