treinta y uno

"So...about the other night.." Olivia started. I didn't think she would ever remember it, I thought maybe she was too drunk to remember kissing me. I figured the only reason she kissed me was because she had drank too much.

"Which other night?" I asked, just to be clear we were thinking about the same thing.

"Come on Reyna, you know what I'm talking about." She said. I nodded my head.

"Okay, I do. What about it?" I asked her. I was confused. Did it mean something to her? I really thought she was either too drunk, or was just doing it for fun because all eyes were on us.

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked. Great. So maybe it didn't mean shit to her, maybe she was weirded out by it.

"I don't know, I was drunk and all eyes were on us, you know how it is." I didn't look at her, I looked at my french fry as I stirred it in ketchup.

"Then why aren't you looking at me?...do you like me?" She asked. And what the hell was I supposed to say to that? I mean, I definitely did like her a little. She was gorgeous and sweet, but I was in love with Oscar. It's not like I could just tell her that I was dating Oscar. I didn't say anything for a few seconds, I didn't know what to say. Olivia scooted toward me and kissed me. It was quick, not like the kiss at the party, but it still happened.

"What did that mean?" I asked her.

"What do you want it to mean?" She looked at me, expecting an answer.

"I'm dating someone." I blurted out. I couldn't help it. Shit was getting messier and messier in my life everyday.

"Are you being serious? Or do you just not want to kiss me?" She looked kind of sad as she asked. I felt really bad. If it wasn't for me literally being in love with Oscar I would go for Olivia.

"It's been a secret for a few months. Cesar is the only person who knows, and I literally just told him after Oscar got shot." I explained, still leaving out who I was dating.

"So who is it? Why does it have to be a big secret?" She was obviously confused, and I didn't blame her.

"I'm only telling you because I trust you.." I started. She nodded her head. "Oscar and I have been dating."

"Like, Cesar's brother Oscar? Like Spooky?" She asked.

"Shhh!" I looked around to make sure no one in the restaurant heard her. "Yes. I'm in love with him, but for obvious reasons we have to keep it a secret."

"So what was the kiss between us? Do you even like girls?" She asked.

"I've had a crush on you since you moved here, but I didn't think you liked girls. Then Oscar got out and somehow him and I ended up together. This whole situation is a mess." I confessed to her.

"Hey, don't worry about it. And also don't worry about people finding out about your relationship, your secret it safe with me." She smiled at me. How did I get blessed with such amazing friends?

°°°

"It looks really good." I said, looking around the house. There was balloons and a sign. The cake was in the fridge we were practically ready for Cesar.

"You're welcome!" Ruby chimed in. "It wasn't easy, I didn't have much to work with, but somehow I turned this shithole into...less of a shithole." Ruby was obviously proud of himself. He jumped when he saw Oscar. "No offense."

"See! You're scared of him. I'm not, watch this." I turned to Oscar. "Fuck you Oscar."

He just raised his eyebrows. Jamal and Ruby looked terrified.

"You did a decent-ish job I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

°°°

"Okay! Bye, get the fuck out of my house, I love you all!" I yelled to them as they left. They all just waved at me and left.

"Oh...look at that. Now we have the house to ourselves." I smiled innocently at Oscar. He smirked at me.

"We do, don't we." He walked over to and pulled me by the belt loops on my jeans.

"Too bad I have to spend this time taking a shower." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Is that so?" He asked in a low voice. I just nodded my head, trying to keep up the act and mess with him a little longer. I knew if I would have said anything my voice would have given me away. "Let's go then."

°°°

Another filler chapter,, sorry bout it:// but dont even worry shit will be going down soon. Oh another thing, the timeline with Olivia arriving and Oscar getting out isnt the same as it is in the show, so ignore that. Speaking of olivia,, how many of you guys predicted something was going to go down with them? ((: