trece.

"Hey, don't worry mamas, I'm not going to hurt you." Tyrone chuckled and tossed his gun onto the passenger seat. I let out a breath.

"Yeah, of course not. Why would you?" I giggled, pretending I hadn't just been scared out of my mind.

"Has your man ever pulled a gun on you or sum?" He asked, finally being serious.

"I don't have a man." I answered.

"Come on. I've seen you with that bitch Spooky, you're telling me you're not his girl?" He asked me. Were we that obvious?

"Uh, no. It's just been easier to live with him." I was playing with my fingers when I spoke. I wasn't so sure I could just stroll into Oscar's house anymore, especially after this whole ordeal. Fuck. I knew I would be homeless if this got out.

"Why's that?" He asked. He was looking at me like he genuinely gave a fuck. Did I find myself a nice prophet? Or a prophet that just wanted in my pants?

"You don't want to hear about that whole mess. That's all my life is, a mess." I laughed sadly.

"Everyone around here has it at least a little fucked up, you're definitely not alone. Everyone who lives here would rather live somewhere else, and everyone who's here would rather be anywhere else." He said to me. He was right. These were just the cards that were dealt to me. I never really minded it before. I never felt unsafe because of the Santos. I never felt unhappy because Cesar was always there for me. I never went hungry. Oscar would starve before he let Cesar and I get hungry. I never appreciated them enough, and now they were probably gone. I was probably dead to them forever after tonight.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, lifting my chin.

"Everything is just so fucked, you know?" It's all I could say. I didn't even know the words to explain what I was feeling. My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I cringed. I had a good guess of who it was from, but I was wrong.

Cesar🥺💓: where tf are you? oscar is freaking out

Me: please. as if he gives a fuck about me. let him worry.

But I knew I was wrong. Of course he was worried, not only had he practically raised me, but now I was his girlfriend. But what was I supposed to do? Leave? That's just rude.

"That your man texting you?" Tyrone asked. I just shook my head no.

"So you do have a man?" He asked smiling at me. Why was he smiling? Because he was right? Okay? Then that was a bad thing for him. Hope he likes the big ass target that would now inevitably be on his back.

"Not anymore." I shrugged. I shut off my phone before Cesar could text me anymore. I knew that Cesar would be able to get me home one way or another and I felt way too bad about how far I had already gone. There was no way I could look at Oscar after what I had done.

"I know something that might cheer you up." He said to me. I climbed into the passenger side and put on my seatbelt. I had to at least do one thing right that night. He pulled back into the parking lot of where the prophets lived. Great. He was going to fuck me. Under much different circumstances maybe I would, he was really cute, and nice. I wrapped both my arms around one of his arms and walked with him. Was this my new future? I started shaking, not only was I cold but I was also freaking out.

"You cold, mamas?" He asked me. I just nodded my head. Tyrone pulled his hoodie off and gave it to me. Was I really about to wear a green hoodie and walk around with a prophet? Yes, yes I was. Maybe I was better off that way. I slipped into it and walked with him.

"So where are we going?" I asked, looking up at him. He was easily 6'0 and I stood at 5'5 on my tippy toes.

"You'll see." He wrapped his arm around me. Some people gave us looks and I really hoped they didn't recognize me. We walked in and there was a party going on. I made a mental note not to get drunk.

"You want a drink?" He whispered in my ear, while pulling me closer to him. He had his arm wrapped around my waist like he was my boyfriend or something. It felt so wrong, but not bad.

"No. Can I get some water though?" I asked him, probably sounding like the biggest baby ever. I didn't care. I knew how I got when I drank too much and I couldn't have that happen at a prophets party.

"Anything for you babygirl." He kissed my knuckles and dragged me with him into the kitchen. I watched everyone grind and do drugs while Tyrone got me a drink. He handed me a green cup and I drank all of the water that was in it. I guess the night had gotten me a little thirsty.

"Can we go somewhere...more alone?" I asked him. Not because I wanted to fuck but because I didn't want to be around so many people, especially not prophets. Some of them were okay. But everyone I loved was a Santos, so it was basically a huge slap in the face to the men who raised me for me to be there.

"Don't even worry about it, I gotchu." He said, grabbing me and pulling me down a hallway and to the room at the end of the hallway. The back room was incredibly hot, like I was in hell or something. I pulled off his hoodie and handed it to him. There was no way I could take it home and wash it for him, and I didn't want to get it all sweaty.

"Say less." He said quietly before coming closer to me.