siete.

"Thanks for making me feel better." I whispered into Oscar's shirt.

"Anytime mi amore." He responded, kissing me on the top of my head.

"But now it's my turn to make you feel better." I whispered seductively into his ear.

"I already feel good. As long as I'm with you I'll always feel good." He held onto me tight.

"Then let me make you feel even better." I said as I pulled away.

"Reyna. You don't need to do anything." He said as if I didn't want to. Please. I grabbed his hand and we walked to his room, he still seemed unsure, like he was taking away my innocence or something.

"I'm doing this because I want to do this." I said making it very clear. We started kissing, which always led into a heavy makeout session. It usually ended in some touching and grinding and that was about it. He never let it go past that, I think he was scared to take it further. Not from lack of experience from him, he definitely knew what he was doing, but he knew that I didn't. He would my first everything and I was 100% okay with that. In fact, I wouldn't want it any other way. I started trailing kisses down his jaw and on his neck.

"One sec." I said getting up.

"You can't just leave me like this." He said frustrated.

"I'm not leaving." I answered. I walked to his door and locked it, that way we couldn't be interrupted. I walked back over to him, eager to continue. We started kissing again and I pulled his shirt off. It took me a second to kiss him again because I couldn't get my eyes off of him. Finally we started again and I started to leave marks all over him. We never really went passed this part, but I was going to change that this time.

I started getting lower with my kisses, I was right above his waistline when he asked me if I was sure I wanted to go any further. I smiled up at him and nodded my head and that must have been good enough for him becuase he didn't object what happened next. I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his underwear down enough so that his dick came out. I knew it was a decent size because of all of the touching we had been doing but it was bigger than I expected. I didn't even know if there was anything I could do with it. Where was it supposed to fit? He must have seen how nervous I was becuase he chuckled.

"You good, hermosa?" He asked me, obviously amused by what was happening. No wonder he had been holding back, he was going to destroy me.

"Umm,.. yeah. Just...admiring the view." I lied, trying to buy myself time to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do.

"You need help?" He asked, still cracking up. How the fuck was he going to help me? Was he going to suck it himself?

"I think I need jesus." I answered. Nobody in the world could help me with his footlong. (I don't know if it was actually a foot, I didn't exactly have time to measure it)

"We can stop here if you want." He said, still amused. I shook my head no, I was going to figure that shit out asap! I wrapped both my hands around it and there was still room for another two hands at least. What the hell we gon do now? I started very slowly, I'm not a pro, obviously. Soon enough I got over half of it in my mouth! How? I couldn't even begin to tell you. He looked very happy. We were right in the middle of what we were doing when his phone started blowing up. He checked it quick to see who it was and I stopped. He instantly looked annoyed.

"What is it?" I asked him, whipping my mouth.

"Cesar. He needs me to go to Brentwood." He sighed.

"Like..right this minute? I was finally starting to get into it." I said, sad that he had to leave.

"You were getting to too mami, but you know I wouldn't go if I didnt have to." He said stroking my hair. I frowned, still upset.

"I know. I get it, Cesar's your brother. Go help him. We have forever to do this." I replied still disappointed. He pulled up his pants and kissed me.

"Thank you for being so understanding." I smiled becuase I knew he would NEVER be this nice to anyone else. He made me feel so special by doing the smallest things. He grabbed his phone and left the room. I just rolled over and pouted. We were finally taking things to the next step and of course we got interrupted. I got myself together and decided to go back out to the party. Maybe I'd have more fun since oscar was gone, I wouldn't have to worry about other bitches all up on him. I would have to worry about other guys trying to get all up on me. That was the bad part about having to pretend to be single.

"Can I pour you a drink mamacita?" A random ass guy asked me.

"I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that." I smiled at him politely. That was always my go to, pretend to be gay. It didn't always work, in fact sometimes it would even attract guys. They would all of a sudden be so interested and then there was really no getting rid of them. What is up with guys and liking girls who are into girls? I'll never know. Part of me thought it would have been easier to tell them the truth. Spooky was my boyfriend. They'd definitely leave me alone then. No one wants to mess with spooky, but there was no way I could tell anyone the truth as much as I wanted to.