veintiseis

I stood at the table to the side and poured myself a drink. 90% vodka and 10% juice for me. I saw a pregnant girl grinding on a guy, I assumed it was her baby daddy. I laughed to myself, I couldn't imagine being pregnant as fuck and still coming to a party. I knew it would be years before I was ever pregnant and I had no idea where I would be in life. I wanted my future to be with Oscar, I could see it perfectly. We would have two or three kids and be a happy little family. But obviously not anytime soon, things between us were going perfectly and we didn't need a baby in the mix.

I walked over to the couch that Oscar and his friends were sitting on and plopped down next to them. Oscar put his arm behind me, resting it on the top of the couch. If he couldn't put his arm around me he was going to do the next best thing. I drank from my cup as I watched people make a fool of themselves, luckily for me I wasn't drunk enough to be one of those people, not yet at least.

"Reyna, come dance! You're being boring!" Olivia called to me from about seven feet away. She was swaying her hips to the music. Olivia looked so good no matter what she was doing.

"Let me drink a little more!" I called back, laughing. She nodded her head and took Ruby off to dance. Ruby looked overwhelmed but happy, I just giggled. I chugged my drink so that soon enough I would be in the mood to dance. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy that shit sober, but I was always more fun once I had gotten a little liquor in my system.

"I'm gonna go get more." I said to Oscar before hopping up from my spot on the couch.

"Be careful, don't drink too much. You know how you get." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Like a crazy ass hyna!" I laughed, getting all in his face. I was already in a better mood. He just smiled at me and it left me breathless. Especially this time, there was something different about his smile this time. It was like he was smiling at someone he adored, someone he was in love with. That's when I really knew that none of the other bitches at the party mattered to him.

I walked happily to the table, this time going for 100% vodka and no juice, fuck it, you only live once I guess. Ruby came over and yelled at me for not putting the vodka bottle back in the right spot.

"Did you really organize the liquor table?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and you're fucking it up!" He answered, slapping my hand and moving the bottle across the table to its 'right spot'.

"Oh god, thank you for doing that, something was almost unorganized at a santos party!" I said sarcastically and burst out laughing.

"I think you've had enough to drink." He gave me a look. He was probably right but that only encouraged me to drink more, I hated when people tried to tell me to stop.

"I'm only half way to enough." I said walking away happily. In reality I would probably finish that cup and be done drinking for the night. I plopped back down in my spot next to Oscar.

"You know what I just realized? I haven't gotten high in forever." I said sadly, trying to hint that I wanted to smoke. I was already a little fucked up, I wanted to be a lot fucked up. Oscar just laughed at my drunk ass, but didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and left them. Boring.

"Oliviaaaa!" I called. I saw her in the middle of the crowd dancing with Jasmin.

"Finally! It just hasn't been fun with you not out here. No offense Jasmin." She quickly added after Jasmin looked offended.

"Whatever, y'all ain't shit. Imma go get some fine ass cholo dick." She said making humping motions. Olivia and I both just laughed. She took my cup from my hand and took a drink, if it was anyone else I would have probably been a little annoyed, but it was Olivia so of course I let that shit slide. I took it back and took a drink and we went back and forth drinking from the cup even though she could have easily gotten her own. For a second I thought she flirting with me but I quickly told myself she wasn't and I just thought that because I may have been slightly drunk.

I pulled her close and she started dancing on me, I'd be lying if I didnt say I didn't feel anything. Olivia was the only person besides Oscar that had that affect on me. I noticed some of the guys watching and I just laughed at them, I would never understand guys. I pulled her even closer and grabbed her hips, that got Oscar's attention. He was staring, but trying not to be obvious about it. I guess he didn't want people to catch him staring down two underage girls, even though every other guy was doing the same.

I made eye contact with him for about two seconds and then I winked at him. He rested his hand on his lap in and awkward position and cleared his throat. I loved getting guys excited, especially Oscar. Don't take that in the wrong way, I would never do anything with another guy, or even flirt with them. But I liked messing with them, they were so damn easy. I grabbed Olivia's hips and turned her towards me, she looked me up and down and smiled and I swear my heart jumped out of my damn chest. I knew we had eyes on us and that's why I did what I did next. I grabbed her face and kissed her, she hesitated for .1 seconds before kissing me back, like really kissing me back. Now I knew people were watching, and I loved it.

°°°

no drama in this chapter and I'm not mad about it,, I actually really fw this chapter (it might be my favorite chapter out of all of them)