treinta

"No no no, that's not in the right spot!" I yelled at Jamal.

"Girl what are you talking about? Ruby told me to put it here!" Jamal exclaimed.

"Well Ruby isn't in charge, believe it or not. You should be listening to me!" I put my hand on my hip and looked at him. This boy for real was taking orders from people who weren't in charge.

"You were busy talking to Oscar! And you know I'm scared of him." Jamal whispered that last part.

"Well you better figure it out soon becuase Cesar's coming home tomorrow and I wont have his welcome back sign in the wrong place!" I yelled at him.

"Wow, Reyna, calm down." Oscar said coming over to me. "Everything will be fine."

"The welcome home sign can't be outside. The whole party needs to be inside, sign and everything." I said getting upset. I need the prophets seeing that Cesar was coming home and we were having a party, I didn't need them getting any ideas. I put my head in my hands and made myself breath as slowly as I could.

"So we shouldn't have the balloons outside?" Jamal asked.

"Hell no! Nobody can know about this party except for the people close to Cesar. None of this is happening outside. What don't you understand?! For someone so damn smart you sure are acting dumb!" I didn't mean what I was saying, I was just scared that something bad could happen again.

"Woah, Reyna you're starting to sound like Ruby...and that wasn't a compliment." Olivia said. I spun around, I didnt know she'd be here so soon, but I was glad she was, I could use all the help I could get.

"Olivia! Please tell me have ears and you actually know how to fucking use them." I said grabbing her shoulders.

"I think so, yeah." She answered.

"Why are you planning this? I should be the in charge of this." Ruby said, looking around trying to find anything wrong with what I had done so far.

"Ah ah ah, dont look around. Jamal fucked up a bunch of shit." I said, getting defensive. "And I'm planning this because first of all, I live here. Second of all, you're scared of Oscar, I'm not."

"What's that have to do with anything?" He asked.

"You wanna plan a party in Oscar's house when you're fucking terrified of him? Exactly. And third of all, I'm planning it because I actually give a fuck about Cesar, not the party. We don't need you stressing over little things when Cesar just got shot." I explained.

"Were you not the same girl that just yelled at me over a damn sign?" Jamal said, stepping into the conversation.

"Well, you can't put the shit outside Jamal. Use your fucking head." I crossed my arms. Everyone was really starting to piss me off.

"Okay, I think you need a break." Olivia said. She pulled me outside. "Maybe we should go somewhere for a little bit, you seem stressed."

"Cesar's coming home tomorrow, I want it to be nice for him." I explained.

"Cesar doesn't care what the house looks like. He's just going to be happy to be home, don't stress yourself out over it. Let's get away, just one hour and I promise you'll feel better." She pleaded with me. I thought about it and she was right. Cesar probably didn't even want a party.

"Do you think I should call this whole thing off? I doubt he even wants a party. You're right, he just wants to be home." I asked her.

"If you think that's a good idea. Let's go though, you can think it over while we're gone." She was really convincing. I nodded my head.

"Okay, one hour. I'm all yours." I smiled.

"That's what I wanted to hear." She smiled back at me.

"Okay, just one quick thing. I need to go talk to Oscar quick." I said, she nodded her head. I ran into the house quickly and pulled Oscar into our room.

"Woah, you are a crazy ass hyna. You really wanna do this with all your friends over?" He asked, he had clearly gotten the wrong idea.

"That's not why I brought you in here stupid. I'm going out with Olivia for a little bit, she thinks I'm stressed or whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"So why'd you have to bring me in here to tell me?" He asked.

"So I could give you a goodbye kiss." I said as if he was dumb. I pulled him by his shirt and gave him a kiss. When I turned to leave the room he grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I just wanted to say, if anything goes down feel free to record it and send that shit my way." He smirked. I playfully hit his arm.

"You're so dumb." I laughed, and gave him a quick kiss again.

°°°

Not overly happy about this chapter but I have plans😈