doce.

"Okay...I would fuck olivia, Marry Ruby, and kill Jasmin." I answered, content with my answer. I wasn't just saying it to get everyone's attention. Olivia definitely was very pretty. No one knew, not even Cesar, but I did like girls. Being a closeted Bisexual wasn't all fun and games.

"Your turn, Olivia." Monse said.

"Okay. I would definitely fuck Reyna." She said placing her hand on my thigh. "Marry Ruby, and kill Jasmin."

Olivia definitely got me excited. I knew that they were just words and that I already had a boyfriend but damn.

°°°

"Reyna, are you coming?" Oscar asked me, standing at the door. The lockdown was over. Jamal spilled the beans. Everyone was mad. There was no way I was staying behind to watch everyone continue to yell at each other. At least no one brought me into it.

"Well, Reyna's fucking Spooky!" Jamal yelled as Oscar was opening the door for us to leave. Why did he have to throw me under the bus? That bus was clearly meant for him. Everyone looked over at us. We were standing close to each other.

"It's not true!" I yelled.

"It IS true!" Jamal yelled back, pulling his phone out of his pocket to show them the picture.

"Shut your mouth! You don't know what you're talking about!" Oscar yelled at Jamal. Jamal quickly shut up and sat down.

"Reyna, we're leaving." Oscar said to me, I nodded my head.

"So it's true?" Cesar asked, standing up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked Cesar angrily.

"You guys have really been fucking this whole time?" He asked.

"No. We havent." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's none of your damn business." Oscar said before leaving. Wow. Now we looked hella guilty. Thanks Oscar. Oscar didn't even bother giving me a ride home. So now this was my fault? Now he was mad at me? What the hell did I do? Or maybe he was just trying to make himself look less guilty. How selfish. Cesar grabbed my arm and tried to talk to me but I pulled away and left, making sure to slam the front door. Sorry Geny. I started storming off in the opposite direction of the Diaz house.

"Where are you going!?" Cesar shouted after me.

"Don't fucking worry about it!" I screamed as loud as I could. Fuck all of them. Jamal and Cesar could keep their fucking noses out of my business. I knew where I was going, I wasn't as dumb as I sometimes acted. I was on my way to get revenge.

°°°

"Damn ma, you're looking fine!" One of the prophets called. I was on the right street for what I wanted to do. Good thing I had decided to dress slutty that day. I was wearing a tube top and a mini skirt.

"You really think so?" I asked, smiling. I wanted to play them like a guitar. How would I do that? Act innocent. Act like I didn't know what would happen. He nodded his head.

"Thank you." I said glumly, looking at my toes.

"Ay, what's wrong?"

"I'm just sad. Do you think maybe we could go for a ride?" I asked, getting really close to him and playing with the strings of his green hoodie.

"Hey, be careful! That's that Santos girl!" One of the other prophets called from the steps.

"Not anymore. They kicked me out." I said, pouting at him. I knew he could smell my perfume and he couldn't resist my face. In a matter of seconds I would have him wrapped around my perfectly manicured fingers. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and jiggled them in front of me.

"Let's go then." I followed him to his car hoping that everyone would see us together and go tell Oscar. That's what this was all about anyways. I grabbed his hand and held it while we walked. He looked at me surprised but didn't object.

"I've always thought you were cute, but because of where I lived I could never do anything about it." I said to him. It wasn't a complete lie. A lot of the prophets were really cute, especially the one that I was with.

"I'm Tyrone, by the way." He said. I already knew that. I knew most of the prophets names. Tyrone was Latrell's cousin, so of course I knew who he was. I would have been stupid not to. Tyrone Martin, 20 years old. Surprisingly no children, and also surprisingly single.

"I'm Reyna." I smiled at him.

°°°

He passed me the joint and what was I going to say? No? Fuck no. Free weed is free weed. We smoked together in the Walmart parking lot for a while. I felt good. Really good. He had his hand on my thigh, and my head was on his shoulder. It was so wrong. Yeah, Oscar just left me at Ruby's house but I had probably gone far enough. That was my head talking, the weed told me I hadn't gone nearly far enough. I needed his tongue in my mouth and his fingers inside of me. Damn. Okay I suppose I could go for that.

I grabbed his face and started to kiss him, like really kiss him. There was no going back from that. He pulled me onto his lap and grabbed my ass. Did I feel bad for Oscar? Fuck no. I felt good. I felt good for me. I put my hand on his stomach and grinded while we kissed. I felt him getting hard under me. I knew I wasn't going to take it all the way, I hadn't even let Oscar hit it yet. So the question was, how far was I supposed to take it? I could suck his dick. That way everytime Oscar kissed me he would be kissing the lips of someone who sucked a prophets dick. He'd be kissing prophet dick lips. I was still thinking when Tyrone pulled out his gun.