veintisiete

"Can I borrow you for a second?" Oscar said. Olivia's arms were still on my waist and I just giggled.

"You can borrow me for as many seconds as you need." I smiled at him. I followed him into the house and I was confused at first, until he brought me back to his room. Oh, I see what this is about.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter. He didn't say a word, he just leaned in and kissed me, rough. Like he had been craving it for years. I smiled and kissed him back with the same energy. He pulled my tube top down.

"What about the party?" I asked.

"They won't miss us for a few minutes." He responded, already kissing down my neck and to my boobs.

"Are you sure we have time?" I asked, clearing my throat. He was getting me way too excited and I knew it was going to escalate. "We have all night."

"So you just gonna get me all turned on and not help me out?" He asked pulling me close to him.

"Lock the door." I whispered to him. He licked his lips and smiled, I just rolled my eyes, my man was too damn cute for my own good. I pulled my top completely off while he locked the door.

"I've seen a lot of girls naked, but you're definitely the best." He looked me up and down before pulling me close again. I just smiled at his comment and pulled him close to kiss him. He pulled his tank top off and our bare skin was touching as we kissed. He felt warm and smelt good. He sat down the bed and I climbed onto his lap and continued to kiss him.

"I love you Oscar Diaz." I said, stopping for a minute.

"I love you Reyna Garcia." He said kissing me extra passionately after. I grinded on his lap while he held onto me hips and kissed my neck. I was really really getting into it when there was a bang outside. Gun shot. I knew that sound way too well. I jumped. I hated that sound, especially after what had happened to Oscar. He held onto me tightly, telling me that everything was okay and that he was right there. He picked me up and set me on the bed, getting up to put his shirt back on, and I did the same.

We were always getting interrupted by some stupid shit. I didn't even bother to put my shoes on again. I stood at the back door and looked into the backyard. Everything was so chaotic. People were running, crying, screaming. Something seemed off though. Everyone here was used to this, so why were they so panicked. I got a really bad feeling in my stomach, the same feeling I got when Oscar got shot. One of the Santos ran into the house.

"What the fuck is going on?" Oscar asked him.

"The prophets rolled up, someone got shot." He answered. My heart was racing. It was bad enough that anyone got shot, but I was really hoping it wasn't someone I loved. My heart sank and I felt like shit instantly. I had a bad feeling. I pushed passed Oscar and his cholo and ran into the backyard to see who got shot.

Tears were already forming at the corners of my eyes, I wouldn't let myself cry until I knew who I was crying for. There was a crowd. I pushed past everyone in my way, I needed to see who it was, but deep inside I already knew. Why would it be anyone else? Cesar was laying on the ground, blood pouring out of his shoulder. He was looking at the sky, he didnt even acknowledge me when I got down at his level.

"What the hell are you guys doing just standing there?! Somebody help him!" I screamed. Oscar came up behind me, he took off his shirt quickly and pressed is over the wound trying to stop the bleeding. I put my hands over Oscar's and applied pressure because that's what you're supposed to do in that situation. Someone had called an ambulance and they were on there way. My tears fell onto Cesar. I couldn't lose him, I felt like I had just gotten Oscar back, it wasn't fair.

"Stay with me, hermano." I cried. I was so scared that he was going to die in front of me. Finally the ambulance arrived and took Cesar, Oscar went with him. I just stayed in the same spot in the backyard on my knees. Cesar's blood covered my hands and parts of my legs.

I put my hands together and prayed as hard as I could. I had never been a religious person my whole life. Who would be in my situation? I always thought if god was real he wouldn't make my life so shitty. But in that moment I didn't care if he was real or not, I only cared that Cesar survived and in that moment that was out of my hands, so if god was real maybe he would repay me by saving Cesar. Everyone had left by that point and I just looked like a maniac in the backyard alone. I was covered in blood alone, crying and praying.

°°°

Sorry this chapter is short-ish. Also sorry I made Cesar get shot, I didnt know I was going to do that before I started writing this chapter.