catorce.

"Wow. I think I gave you the wrong idea." I said, gently pushing him off of me.

"Oh." Was all he could say. Suddenly he was so quiet. Weird.

"So that's all you wanted? That's why you were so nice to me? There's like thirty girls right out there you can fuck." I said, annoyed. I grabbed my phone and turned it back on.

"I've gotta go take care of something." He said before leaving. Sure. I just nodded my head.

Cesar🥺💓: just please let me know that you're okay
Cesar🥺💓: if you text me back and tell me you're okay I'll leave you alone
Cesar🥺💓: you dont even have to tell me where you are

Me: cesar chill. I'm fine. Still a little upset.

Cesar🥺💓: come home then. We need you reyna

Me: it's not that simple

It wasn't. I couldn't tell him about Oscar and I still. I had kissed another guy. But that guy wasnt just anyone, he was a fucking prophet. I remember when I was in middle school and Oscar was in highschool. He was teaching me how to use a gun. He had set up target practice, and the targets were prophet members. There was no coming back from what I had done.

Cesar🥺💓: it is. just come home. no one is mad at you

Me: don't worry, they will be

Cesar🥺💓: why? what happened?

I sent him a picture of my feet and the green bandana on the floor next to them.

Cesar🥺💓: please tell me this is a joke

Me: I wish it was

Cesar🥺💓: come home, tell me about it. I'll cover for you. oscar will never know..

I didn't deserve Cesar. He was the best friend that I could ever ask for.

Me: you promise everything will be okay if I come back?

Cesar🥺💓: I promise

And that was when I decided I had to go back. As long as no one ever knew about this mistake I would be okay. I would explain the whole situation to Cesar, he would tell me how dumb I was and the whole thing would be over and done with.

Me: I'll be there soon. Don't tell Oscar, he would never let me walk home and I need to talk to you alone when I get there

I started to walk out when Tyrone grabbed my shoulder.

"Leaving so soon?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, my mom texted me. She needs me home asap." I responded. Surely he didn't know the situation with my mom, how could he?

"Ahh, have fun." He said, finally letting me leave. Stupid ass. When I finally got onto our block I could already see Oscar standing outside. Great. Thanks Cesar.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked me.

"Why does it matter to you? You're not my boyfriend, are you?" I asked. All of the Santos were sitting around drinking and smoking so of course he wasn't going to say shit about us dating.

"Get in the house now!" He yelled, clenching his jaw. I just rolled my eyes. This was the last thing I needed. I sat on the couch and took off my shoes.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked him. We were finally alone.

"Where have you been?" He asked me again.

"I went to my moms house. Sometimes I like to steal food from her." I lied.

"Bullshit." He said angrily.

"You may never know where I was." I smirked at him and dropped my shoes by the door.

"So you weren't at your mom's house?" He asked me.

"I need some sleep. Are you too pissed off to let me sleep in your bed?" I asked, yawning.

"Do whatever you want. But we're talking about this tomorrow." He said, before going back outside. I walked to his room and started to pull my clothes off. I felt so dirty. I brought my clothes to the washer before going to the bathroom to shower. Even though all we did was kiss I still felt so gross for doing something like that to Oscsr. I stood in the shower and scrubbed my body and my lips HARD. Any area of my body he had touched was red from my excessive scrubbing.

I got out of the shower after what felt like forever and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to Oscar's room and shut the door, not bothering to lock it, if Oscar walked in, I hoped he would see me naked. I slid into some lacey red lingerie and jumped into bed. I purposely didn't put the covers over me and I layed in his bed waiting for him, but he never came and eventually I fell asleep.

Oscar's pov:

I eventually made my way into the house again. Everyone went home and I was ready to sleep, it had been a long ass day. I went to my room to check on Reyna and she was passed out. She looked so beautiful. If I wasn't so annoyed at her, and if she wasn't asleep I would've wanted to pipe right then and there. I quickly shut the door so I wouldn't get myself too excited. I ended up sleeping on the couch. It was hard to fall asleep for a while because I was still so worried about her. What if something bad had happened to her while she was out? What if that's why she didn't want to talk about it? My mind was racing with the possibilities of what had happened to her while she was gone.