de diecisiete

I was cold and sad. I didn't know where to go. I couldn't go home, my mom was doing worse and worse and that wasn't something I wanted to deal with. I couldn't go to Cesar about the problems, I would somehow end up telling him everything, and that wouldn't be good. Before I even realized where I was going my feet took me to Monse's. It was a horrible idea, Monse would freak the fuck out if she knew what was going on, but I told myself I wouldn't tell her too much. I would just tell her Oscar and I got into a fight so I left. I was a block away from her house when I heard loud trashy rap music. Great.

"Ay ma, where you headin at this time of night."

"None of your fucking business." I answered bitterly, crossing my arms tight over my chest. Of course the prophets would be driving around in this area at this time and run into me.

"Why you gotta be so damn hostile? Your man know you're walking around alone in the dark?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, they were making me so fucking angry.

"First of all, I'm being hostile because I don't want to fucking talk to any of you! And second of all I don't have a fucking man! Now leave me the hell alone!" I yelled at them. The tears started to fall again. Of course I was crying out of anger. That was the last thing I needed, for them to see me cry.

"Yo, ma. You gotta chill. You'll get your blood pressure all outta whack." He said cracking up at me. I didn't say anything, I just started to walk away from me. The pulled over and watched me walk the whole way to Monse's house. I wanted to turn around, go back and kick all of their asses, but I knew no matter how mad I was I couldn't do anything. They could kill me in two seconds. So much for Oscar protecting me forever. I stomped up to Monse's front door and banged on it. I felt weird, like I was about to get shot or something.

"Reyna?" Monse asked me, obviously confused.

"Can I come in?" I asked, visibly shaken up. She nodded her head and opened the door wider for me to come in. I quickly stepped into the house and felt like I could breathe again.

"What's going on?" She asked me after she shut and locked the door.

"Oscar and I got into a fight..I think he kicked me out. When I was walking here the Prophets rolled up on me." I said. She guided me to her room, I knew where her room was already but she lead me there anyways. I sat down on her bed and took deep breaths. Smell the flowers, blow out the candles.

"It's okay. They can't get it, no one's going to hurt you. And I know everything with Oscar will blow over. I may not like him...at all, but I know he has a soft spot for you, we both know he won't stay mad for long." Monse reassured me. She was probably right. I mean, it was just a kiss. After all, Oscar had told me he loved me. I put my head in my hands, I was starting to freak out like Jamal. Oh hell no, I am not the Jamal of the group.

"You're right. Everything will be fine by morning...so can I stay here?" I asked her.

"Of course." She smiled at me. I already felt so much better.

°°°

Cesar🥺💓: what's going on now? oscar is freaking out
Cesar🥺💓: nvm he just left talking about how he's going to "take care of business" I heard the guys talking about the prophets before they left

Me: wait what?

Cesar🥺💓: dont worry about it, I'm sure everything is fine

Me: I'm coming home don't go anywhere we need to talk asap

I rolled my eyes. This was not what I wanted to be dealing with as soon as I woke up. I carefully climbed out of bed so I wouldn't wake up Monse. Cesar texting me woke me up, it was only 9 in the morning and I barely got a few hours of sleep. I grabbed a paper and a pen and wrote Monse a quick note.

Monse, I'm going back over to oscar's hes not home. I'll text you if anything crazy happens

-reyna

And I left as quickly and quietly as I could. I kept my head down as I walked, I didnt need anyone bothering me, I was already in a mood. I walked into the Diaz house quickly and shut the door behind me before practically running to Cesar's room.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked him. My heart was racing and I thought it was going to fall out of my chest.

"It's nothing Reyna, you need to calm down." He said trying to get me to chill out, but he had no idea.

"No, it's not nothing. What exactly did the Santos say before they left?" I asked, I needed to know what was going on and I needed to know as soon as he could possibly spit it out.

"They said something about kicking some prophet ass, I dont know. It's just normal gang shit." He responded nonchalantly.

"Fuck fuck fuck. What have I done?!" I exclaimed, pacing in his room.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, realizing that maybe it was more serious than he had originally thought. How could I ever begin to explain the situation to him?

°°°

Okay I wanted to write more but idk where to go with this. So if you guys have any ideas feel free to message me and I will give you credit in the chapter I use your idea in<3