chapter 30

Warning: This chapter is rated MA 18+ and contains sexual activity between two consenting adults. If you're not comfortable with this, feel free to skip to the next chapter, but hey, you do you.

I had my towel wrapped around me tightly, my swimsuit held in my left hand. My hair was still absolutely soaked as water dripped down my back and onto the floor.

"Where should I put this?" I asked him, gesturing pointedly to the damp fabric.

"On the radiator by the window. The breeze should dry it off efficiently," he responded while pointing to the radiator which already had his swimming trunks on top.

I placed it on top carefully before heading back over to his sofa to join him. He had his towel still wrapped around his waist as he opened his arms so that I could recline back into his embrace. The only source of light in the room was the sunset which gave Caius' diamond-like skin a peachy glow.

"I will never get over how cool your skin is," I marvelled, holding his arm up and absent-mindedly playing with his fingers.

He seemed amused by my fascination, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of my head. "I know you said not to apologise, but I do feel truly awful about yesterday."

"Why? Caius, babe, you saved my life, literally. I was almost vampire food and, I'm not going to lie, if I was to be fed on by any vampire, I would way prefer it to be you, not Octavius or whatever the hell his weird name was," I insisted, "I mean, the guy literally found out who I was and attacked me regardless. How moronic would you have to be to make a decision like that?"

"I never liked him, always said he was a waste of space in our dungeons. Aro only wanted to keep him due to his ability. I should have had him executed before he had the chance to try and hurt you," Caius snarled lowly before pulling me onto his lap, cradling me in his arms.

"He was a dick," I stated.

He chuckled lightly in agreement. "I love you so much, Eliana."

With that, he pressed his cool lips to mine, kissing me gently and taking his time. I attempted to reposition myself more comfortably so I could reach him easier, but instead my towel ended up slipping off my body, and I was too slow to catch it before it fell to the floor. Once I looked back up at him, I noticed his eyes had gone completely black as he pulled my right leg over so that I was straddled on his lap. His lips met back up with mine before trailing down my now bare chest, teasingly grazing his teeth against my skin.

"Caius," I gasped, tilting my head back as his hands came to rest just over my ass.

"Sei così bello," he murmured, quickly standing to his feet with my legs wrapped around him and moving us over to the bed.

I felt the backs of my knees hit the bed as he leant over me, his own towel now beginning to loosen from around his waist. His lips roughly crashed against mine, running his tongue across my lips while I opened my mouth to give him access. Meanwhile, his hands slowly massaged my breasts just as his towel finally slipped and fell onto the floor at the edge of the bed lightly. He moved me up so that my head was rested on one of the pillows and his cold body was completely pressed against mine. It was only then that I felt his erection pressed against me.

"Caius, I-I..." I trailed off nervously while my heartbeat increased astronomically.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to," he reassured, his weight supported by his left arm while his right hand slid down past my stomach.

It felt so alien to me, I was so unused to being touched like this. His thumb rubbed gentle circles around my clitoris, which caused me to let out a mumbled version of his name. My hips bucked disjointedly under his touch and I gasped as he slid his index finger inside of me, which was soon joined by a second finger. I panted harshly while he thrusted into me harder and faster, his left hand now massaging my breasts while his lips sucked on my neck. It felt like I was seeing stars in my eyes when I cried out his name loudly, all of my muscles tightening against him as I rode out my orgasm in waves.