Chapter 2- Who I Am

A/N: Hey guys! Guess who's alive? Definitely not me...

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Y/N POV

Well, honestly there's not much to say. I'm not the sort of person you'd notice, of course. My grades aren't particularly good, I'm not particularly pretty or popular. 

I'm... nobody special.

That's what I say when I go to parties and blend into the background. When someone at school sees me and asks who I am. 

That's also what I said when I first met Oikawa. 

I don't know... honestly I don't have any particular goals or dreams. I'm sort of wandering around until I find what's right. I do have a philosophy though. It's simple and straightforward. 

'It's OK to change'

People change, and that's to remind me that if I keep changing, I'm changing even more into me every day.

I like animals, and that's probably the only thing about me that has always remained the same. They're quiet, they don't force you to talk, they just exist to love. I can appreciate that. When you barely get any love and you barely love anyone even the smallest kind of love can matter.

I live alone, since my parents moved to the city and I didn't want to go along. They're probably happier without me.

Today... school didn't suck so bad. It was rainy, and personally, I like the rain. I don't like thunderstorms but rain is calm and cooling and honestly just gives me chill vibes for the day. My head is somehow clearer on rainy days, like the rain clears up my head. Like everyday, I studied, I ate with a few of my buddies from the photography club, I spent a cool and chill day. 

Another thing I like: photography. Photography is quiet, and I'm not required to run around on schedule. I wait for the right moment to snap a picture and no one's impatient for a photo of an object. I don't really take pictures of people, except maybe when it's for an aesthetic or I'm helping someone. People who know me normally call me 'camera-chan' because I'm usually seen with a camera. 

There's one more thing that I like, that no one other than Tobio knows about. I like volleyball. I didn't join the volleyball club because I didn't want to play matches and have the stress to play well. I tried orchestra and that's exactly what happened, so I quit. The captain of the girl's team doesn't like me too, for some reason.

Volleyball is easy for me. I read people easily, and I can run pretty fast. I used to train Tobio when we were younger. That's where he learnt reading the ball from.

A/N: Someone's a senpai~~

I like many things, try many things, but in the end, I always like animals, photography and volleyball. 

I took some pretty dope photos today, so overall, it was a pretty decent day.

*photos you took*

A/N: It's a nice house ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Aaaaaand CUT!

Sorry for this mess of a chapter ISTG it's all over the place. It feels dry and I just can't put my finger one it. I feel like it's becoming less and less of an Oikawa x you the more I try to cover personal stuff I'M SO DISSATISFIED

I'm sorry you had to read this mess but I love you SO MUCH for bearing with it *hugs in social distancing*

anYway the next chapter will no longer be so personal we gonna have some action ╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐

Anyway BYE I LOVE YOU SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

love, me :D