Chapter 16- Pain

Why must cramps hurt so much? Also, I think y'all can get where this is going...

Y/N POV

I woke up today and well, if you know, you know. And cramps. Cramps so bad it felt like someone was blending up my stomach.

And that means I'm in a bad mood.

"Sun, Sun, go away, don't come back another day," I mumble-sing incoherently. Good God. School is an utter pain in the ass.

I shower and get ready for school, I'm about to pick up my backpack when Oikawa rings my doorbell non-stop again. I don't deserve to have my ears tortured like this. 

"Do you have to do that all the time?" I groan to him as I open the door. "Come on, you like it, Iwa-chan likes it, I like it, we're all fine with my lovable habits," he smiles as if that was supposed to make sense.

"I don't like it, you idiot," Iwa smacks the back of his head. "Let's go," I sigh, and trudge towards his car. "She's weird today," Oikawa says to Iwa. "If your innards were being scrambled you'd be weird too," I grumble and flop into the front seat.

"It's that time of the month?" Oikawa questions me. I give him a curt nod and close my eyes to block out the world. 

For the rest of the day he didn't really hang out with me much. I figured he thought I needed some space, that was sweet. But what I really want is comfort food. I sigh and lay my head on my desk.

"Looks like he's getting tired of you being his whore," a familiar voice says. Good God can't Yuna leave me alone? I don't bother to look up and groan, "Go drink a pesticide and bleach smoothie you rat."

I hear a scoff and receding footsteps. Nice.

I drag myself around school and Yui good-naturedly teases me and listens patiently to my grumbles. She's a good friend.

Oikawa's POV

So Y/N's in for a bad week, and I have no idea how to cheer her up. I don't know why, but seeing her unhappy makes me unhappy too.

I want to see her smile.

I've grown to really care for her, and I think Iwa-chan noticed too. I search up ways to cheer her up, but other than food, I can't think of anything else.

Hopefully it's food she wants.

And heat pads. I think I'll get heat pads.

I'm not prepared for this.

Y/N POV

After school I flop into Oikawa's car like a beached whale and let out a small groan. Finally the day's over. I don't pay attention for most of the ride, but I do notice that it's longer than usual, and he's stopping to get stuff.  "Bad time to kidnap me," I say.

"Can't get anything from kidnapping you at a time like this," he teases. When we reach my house, I notice that he has plastic bags of stuff, and he follows me into my house.

"What did you get?" I gesture at the plastic bags. "Food," he smiles. Food. FOOD. Oikawa Tooru, if there's ice cream, even if it's bad for me, I love you.

He unpacks the plastic bags and I see two pints of ice cream. Bad for me but... it's comfort food, so who cares?

And there's a koala plushie too. "Oikawa, I love you," I mumble, and grabs the ice cream. "I know," he says, and takes the chocolate ice cream from me, "We're sharing."

I take the stuffed koala and lie on my couch, my dogs coming over to greet us and for cuddles, "I suppose I can't complain."

---

We finish a whole pint of ice cream, and the temporary satisfaction is worth it. 

I lean on Oikawa's shoulder and curl my legs on the couch as he wraps an arm around me. "Thanks," I mumble.

"I didn't hear that, what did you say?" Oikawa grins mischievously. "Don't push it," I hit him weakly.

"Alright, alright," he ruffles my hair. 

Pain aside, I suppose today was a good day.

yes, cramps suck

We all need an Oikawa sometimes.

I hear birds chirping outside what did I do-

Aight going. To. Sleep.

I played mafia for 6 hours, so yea, sorry for the short chapter and the late update. School's ok I guess.

Love, me :)