Chapter 10- Sleepover

I'm running out of memes someone send me some

Aaaaanywayyy I also have run out of QOTDs so today's QOTD:

What would you like me to ask for QOTDs?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Y/N POV

"Can I crash here for tonight?"

I stare at Oikawa for a while, trying to process what he just said, "Here?"

"Yes, here, you're not deaf," he pouts. 

"Why?" I ask. Out of the places, including his home, he wants to sleep here? I must be dreaming.

"I had a fight with my parents, so they kicked me out," he looks down. I can't help but pity him, he looks so sad.

"What about Iwaizumi?" I ask.

"He's not allowed to let me stay, though he didn't say why. He said I should ask you," he looks at me hopefully, "I have my clothes in my car, I just need a bed."

"Alright then," I sigh, and let him in. My dogs jump up to greet him, and he smiles and ruffles their fur.

He puts his pillow and toothbrush on the couch, and grabs my potato chips, "You shouldn't be eating this much." He smiles at me and eats a handful of chips.

I flop back onto the couch and play the movie. Oikawa sits next to me, and Poseidon stretches out on our laps.

"Why do you get his head and I get his butt?" Oikawa whines. "Because you're an ass," I say.

"Why didn't you go to Yuna's?" I ask. "We broke up," he says, and doesn't elaborate.

After an hour, I've curled up under the blanket, and Oikawa's leaning over ever so slightly. This is kinda awkward, being so close but not touching. I feel my head drooping, my eyes fighting to stay open.

I let out a long yawn. Oikawa stiffly puts an arm over and wraps it around me, stealing half of the blanket. He tenses for a while, not knowing how I'd react.

I lean against him and savour the heat coming from another person. He relaxes and rests against me.

"I'm sleepy but I don't wanna get up," I murmur.

Oikawa shifts and Poseidon jumps off the couch. He turns off the television and lies down, pulling me on top of him, "I'm lazy to get up too." He smiles lazily.

I  reach up and ruffle his hair, and then close my eyes. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my face in his neck. 

He mumbles something and I feel myself falling asleep, slipping into a world of dreams.

~time skip~

I hear my alarm beeping early in the morning, and I groan and roll over. I elbow digs into something and I hear a squeak.

Oikawa sits up, and I'm yeeted off the sofa, and I roll onto the floor. "What was that for?" I groan. "Your elbow dug into my stomach!" Oikawa says, and reaches his arm out to pull me up.

"I'm gonna see if I have anything for breakfast," I let him pull me up, "You know where the bathroom is."

"Make me something delicious," he says and takes his toothbrush. I smile and ransack the fridge for food.

Strawberries, leftover waffle batter... Might as well make waffles.

Aaaaaanddd... CUT!

I got so sleepy writing this I think I should get some sleep.

Anyway sorry this is shorter than usual, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Toodles

Love, me (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ