Chapter 36

--------
"I don't want to lose her."
--------

Ayan's POV:

We are currently sitting inside a restaurant which is inside the Maiden tower of Istanbul.
I look outside of the tower to see the beautiful scenery of Bosphorus. It somehow makes me come out of the stress that I was facing in the morning.
The slightly cold atmosphere with the view of see gives me a sense of peace.

I look in front of me to see an even more beautiful view

My Ayaah.

She looks beautiful with this red hijab on with the off white full-sleeved dress, she paired it up with her blue jeans and red heels.
Her face had nothing but some red lipsticks which made her look tempting.
She looked at the blue surrounding us as her face glowed with the sunlight.
And I had a hard time controlling myself. Seeing men ogling on her.

"You know you should see the view in front of you... Not me!" I heard her saying and I chuckled.

"Oh no... I am seeing my own gorgeous, view!" I said and could see the redness on her cheeks and a shy smile on her lips that made my heart flutter.

She looked towards me and glared for me to royally ignore it.

"You know, we are in a public place!" She said and I gave her a cheeky smile.

"Look behind you once!" I said and she looked behind confused.

A couple was kissing in public and it was enough to make it clear to her that we are not in Pakistan right now.

"Astagfirullah!" She muttered and I laughed throwing my head back. Ya Allah! Her expressions!

"There is nothing wrong with it! We can try it too you know!" I said and glared at me like she will eat me at any moment!

"Don't even think of coming near me now! If you don't want the whole of Istanbul to witness you getting beaten by me!" She said as I gulped.

"I thought Islam said to be romantic with wives. But I see now, you can get a good beat if you even try!" I said and she gave me a tight smile.

"Show your romance when we are alone! Not when we are in public!" She said and I smirked at her.

"So you want me to romance with you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I meant!" She said glaring.

"You did!"

"I did not!"

"You did!"

"I did not"

"You did!"

"Sir your order ..." We both looked at the source of the voice to see the waiter looking at us like we have grown horns.

"Ohh... Yeah, thank you." I said as we both gave a cheeky smile to him.