Sneak peek of Upcoming.

--------------

Ayaah's POV:

"Leave me!" I yelled to the women who took me here without my will. They look like bodyguards or something. They gripped my hand that much tightly that it started to pain as hell!

Is it a kidnap? Ya Allah, what more!

"Leave her right now.."
I heard a deep husky voice of a person who's back was facing me. And upon recognizing the voice, my body became stiff. My heart raced and my mind became completely numb as a thin line of tear formed in my eyes.
Guilt eating me up as I stop struggling and look at the ground thinking particularly nothing.

"Leave her here, and leave this place everyone." He said with his calm yet husky voice.

All of them left and there was only me and him there.

I lift my eyes up to see his face..... His eyes are red, I don't know because of crying or cause of anger but I can't find the usual admiration I used to see when I used to look into them.

My heart's clenching seeing his state but still I can't do anything.

As he approaches me I can see the rage in eyes.
He seems to act calm but his facial expressions and red eyes telling me a different story.

I really didn't want this to happen, but did I have any other options?

A tear slides from my eyes as I look at the amount of intensity in his. And suddenly his features softens as he comes face to face with me. It held pain and disappointments.

"You know something, no matter how many times I try to hate you, your these tears.." He said as he pointed towards my tears, "Never lets me hate you. How can I hate that person who's face makes my heart calm. Who's voice puts my mind at ease!" He said as I saw tears coming out of his eyes.

Ya Allah! I have never seen him cry.

Unknowingly a sob escapes my mouth.

"If I can't love you Ayh, make me learn how to hate you!" His voice cracked as his knees gave up and he sat on his knees infront of me completely broken.

And I grabbed my mouth trying to control the sobs that are dying to escape from my mouth.

I am sorry Ayan...

-----------------

"Mai dhundne jo kabhi jeene ki wajah nikla..
Pata chala ke galat leke mai pata nikla.."

(When I went out in search of my reason to live..
I got to know I came out with a wrong address in hand...)

By Arijit Singh

------------------

Assalamualaikum guys..

Huhuhahahaha.. *evil laugh*..

Soo.. how was it?
Nahhh don't you hold your tears back.
Cry your heart out!

Be exited guys.. many things are to come..

Jazakallahu khairan...

And don't forget to
Vote & Comment..