Chapter 28

------
"Best birthday ever...."
------

Writer's POV:

Ayan stood there numb as the soft lips of Ayaah touched his slender jaw with a trimmed beard. The pupils of his cyan orbs dilated and his mouth went agape.
Ayaah's lips lingered there for a while as she stood on her toes and after some time she parted away.
"Happy Birthday, Mr. Hubby..."

Right at 12:00 a.m. ...
Mashahallah to the timing!

Ayaah looked at him to see him still in shock.
To be honest, Ayan was looking dashingly handsome! His three-piece tuxedo and jelled hair matched with his fair complexion and his tall appearance made him look so handsome that Ayaah couldn't help but to check him out!
And feel proud that this man standing here is her!

She thought of what she did and a blushing smile appeared on her face.
The situation there remained awkward as Ayan stood there and not saying anything.

"Umm. Well, I will just... G..go..!" Saying this Ayaah started to leave but just then Ayan came back to his sense. As he registered what she said he hurriedly turned towards her and grabbed her left wrist, with a tight grip... An urge to show her, he doesn't want her to leave.

"Hey, you can't leave!" Ayan said anxiously. Ayaah smirked as she heard him.

"Why? You are the one who wasn't wanting me here." She said as he smiled at her.

"I am not letting you go after what you did right now!" His husky heavy voice hit her eardrums and she could feel the smirk on his face as he said so.
Her cheeks became red and she bit her lips.

Ayan turned her around with a swift to be in a daze again.
She looked surreal.

The white 'Anarkali ' suit with golden hijab looked beautiful on her and on top of that she put makeup today that made her look like a real-life fairy.

The soft glow of her skin brightens more with the moonlight as the nose pin adds it's grace to her beauty. She looks down avoiding his piercing glance as a tint of blush appears on her cheek making her long lashes touch her cheeks.
Ayan was totally enchanted by her beauty...

Putting a finger under her chin, Ayan made her look at him, and his eyes locked with her.

"Mashahallah!" He mumbled with pure tenderness in his voice.
She bit her lips to control her blushing unknown to the havoc that she was creating inside Ayan by doing that.

"Umm, don't do that..." He said huskily as he touched her soft cheeks with his cold hands.

"What?" She asked pouting, looking ever so innocent... Making Ayan smile.

"You know I love you right?" He said chuckling.

"Don't ignore the topic!" She said pouting.

"Two options... first is I ignore it... And second...." He said as he neared his face dangerously close to her... "I will show you "what"..." He said smirking as a blush appeared on her face.

"Umm... I guess you called me here to see me with you, right at midnight. So, I guess I should leave now?" She said as she stepped away from him.

"You wanna go? Go then! Go now... Go!" His mood changed suddenly, from joyful to upset.
And Ayaah's mouth went agape.

"Hawww! You know you are bipolar!" She said as narrowed his eyes towards her.