Chapter 19

Surprise!!!

-------------
"I won't leave her no matter what!"
-------------

Ayan's POV:

"Do you Ms.Ayaah Qureshi, daughter of Mr. Hamza Qureshi and Fiza Qureshi take Mr.Ayan Siddique the son of Mr. Firoz Siddique and Yumna Siddique with the 'Meher' of *******, as your legally wedded husband?"

I heard the 'Moulovi' asking Ayaah from the other side of the vail and my heartbeat quickened. Is it suitable for a guy to feel like this on his Nikkah?
The moment I have been waiting for like, all my life.. though I didn't plan it like this.. But it is still my Nikkah today!

What if Ayaah says no? That won't be much of a surprise for me. She is a Stupid.

I began to tense as I saw there wasn't any response from her for some minutes..

"I do!"
I heard and my heart skipped a beat..
The feelings I felt was not describable at that moment..

The Moulovi asked her to repeat that 2 times more and she did so with huge gap in between.

Unknowingly a smile formed on my face..

It was my turn then. The Moulovi asked me those questions the same way he asked to Ayaah.

Though I was nervous but was exited the same time.

After some minutes I sighed and said,
"Yup.."
And everyone looked at me like I came from another planet

The faces that looked like they will be red with cries after few minutes now trying to control their laughter.
My dad glared at me and Nick looked like she will burst into laughter anytime soon! And Yasir already started laughing..
Seriously, what did I do?

"You have to say 'I do'  son!" The Moulovi said.
And I was like, 'Ohhh!'

"Oh sorry, sorry..! I do.."
I said followed by two times more as Moulovi asked me to.

"Congratulation you both are husband and wife now."
I heard him as I felt an unknown feeling inside my chest.

I can finally call Ayaah as mine!
What just happened in this 24 hours!

********

Flashback:

I went to my office but couldn't concentrate on my work.. so I thought to visit the doctor of Ayaah whoose number my investigator gave me..
So now I am at the chamber of Nasreen Noor.

"So, Mr. Ayan Siddique.. Long time no see buddy! How are you doing these days?" She asked and I smiled

"It's nice to see you again too Nasreen. But now, I am here to discuss something more important. If there is no problem I want to check someone's report." I asked Nasreen.

"Yes, sure Ayan.. tell me what you want to check?"

"It's the reports of Ayaah.."

"Uh..umm.. Ayan I can't give you her's. She strictly forbid me to tell anyone about her condition.." She hesitated and told me.

"Look Nas, it's important for me to know. I can see her having difficulties. And it hurts me like hell can't you just tell me for once?"
Nasreen nodded in negative.