Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to my loves _nasshh_ Henuviya30 Zaynab10_ Tuba-love-to-write Noorie____

------------

"Who are you? My wife or girlfriend?" ......

------------

Writer's POV:

The nose of Nikhar flared with anger as she entered the 'Siddique Enterprise'. Her Maroon hoodie on which is written with off white letters, 'Be gentle, I am fragile like a bomb' is paired with skinny boyfriend jeans and off white cotton hijab as her casual white shoes and her backpack completes her look and makes her look adorable as she huffs with anger with each steps she takes towards the reception.

"Where is Ayan bro?" She pouts with anger as her rosy cheeks makes her look incredibly cute!

"Sorry?" The receptionist let out a chuckle with a confused expression....

"I am talking about Ayan Siddique, your boss! What kind of receptionist are you that forgets her boss!" She narrowed her eyes at the receptionist.

"Excuse me miss, I didn't forget who is my boss.
But will you care to explain why should tell you where he is? Do you have an appointment?"
The receptionist said with a calm tone.

"Why would I need an appointment to meet him? Tell him Nikhar is here." She said in a bossy tone.

Receptionist rolled her eyes.
"Hey you kiddo! What are you playing at hun? Don't you have a school to go rather than hitting on famous businessmen? What the hell do you think of yourself!"
Nikhar's eyes watered hearing those mean comments of the receptionist..
She felt her inside broke hearing those..
She isn't a road side cheap girl!

But our Nick isn't someone who backs off, does she!

"Oye, you store of makeup, how dare you question me! I am not some road side cheap girl.. You are questioning me what do I think of myself? I ask you what do YOU think of yourself? Listen, if you don't want you face full of make up becoming red like a monkey with my punch then call your boss and tell him that I am here!"
She said angrily.

"Weird! Now are you going to create violence here? Security, security, take this girl out of this office!" As she yelled, many bodyguards gathered around Nikhar.

Nikhar gulp the lump formed in her throat as she saw them.
Then again, who is there, who can stop our Nick!

She fisted her tiny hands ready to fight those unimaginably big bodyguards,
"What? You want to throw me away from this office? Okay, try me! I don't mind. Nikhar Qureshi isn't a person to back off. I will let you know this too that I am a karate expert!"

But just then the bodyguards noticed a person behind her and they turned calm.

The receptionist also corrected her appearance and glanced at the person.

"Huh! What? Scared so easily? What a coward!"
Nikhar smirked.

"Nikhar Qureshi, are you the sister of Ayaah Qureshi?"
Nikhar heard a voice and turned to find the source of that voice.

That person was smiling looking at her.

Nikhar felt she has seen the person somewhere.
Black leather jacket, ripped Jean's, hazel brown orbs, sharp features, tall appearance.