Chapter 14

-------------

"You have to live without me.."

-------------

Ayaah's POV:

Wiping the mirror I look at my disheveled self. My brown long hair falling on my shoulder, incredibly messy.. eyes and nose red declaring my sad existence.
Tear sticking to my face and some are in my eyes couldn't precisely gather the strength to get out anymore..

I don't know for how long I have been in this bathroom. But one thing is that, I can let my emotions out here. Having no one near me.

I feel so alone, it seems everything is going wrong... Since the time I got the news.

Flashback:

I sat there relishing the taste of my coffee when suddenly I heard a voice from my back.

"Oi, Miss. Qureshi!" I turned around to face the source of the voice to find my childhood friend Nasreen there.
I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Ya Allah! Nasreen.. it's so good to see you buddy.." Excitement was clear in my voice.

"It's good to see you too Ayu! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, nothing special.. just to spend some alone time.. mind to join me?" I asked her with a smile.

"Ofcourse babydoll! Why would I miss a free treat." She winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"You will be the same! And quit calling me babydoll! It's irritating..
Btw... what's going on in life?" I say as we both took seat.

"Nothing much BABYDOLL, well, to say the truth I  am a successful neurosurgeon!" She said as I smiled..

"Well, keeping your babydoll aside, you are a success.. unlike the teacher's words!"
She laughed at my comment.

"You are not less! Famous artist and all haan!"
And with that our conversation started.. along with the memories of the school life...

After an hour or so, I needed to go to the exhibition...
So I got up and bid bye to her.

"Haan! You're leaving so soon. By the way, next time bring Ayan jiju with you!" She said as she winked at me.

"Nasii quit it! He is not your jiju. And anyways he has a girlfriend now so..." I trailed off and see Nasreen's face fell too.

"Oh.. I didn't know. I am sorry!" She said and I smile at her.

As I began to leave, I felt the extreme pain in my head that I was feeling lately. I ignored it thinking it as a stress pain.. but this time I couldn't steady myself as I felt my head spinning.

Nasreen grabbed me to stop myself from falling.
"Are you okay Ayaah?"

"No I am fine.."
I started to steady myself but started to fall again.

What's happening to me!

"Ayaah you are definitely not fine.. come with me to my chamber. Come!"