Chapter 21

Another update! Yahoo!

-----------
"Your coldness..."
-----------

Ayaah's POV:

My heartbeat quickened as I looked at Ayan through the mirror. I was caught off guard when I saw Ayan inside my room and me without my hijab.

My ornaments were still on and that stupid Nick put makeup on my face despite of me saying no.
Saying 'You will get married only once in your life, unless you wanna do it once again.'

I felt butterflies inside my stomach when he didn't advert his gaze from me.
Why should he! We are married now..

His eyes had a passion I never seen before and his lips twitched up with a
small smirk as I got nervous.

Seriously, what is he thinking!

"Nick dragged me here, or else I didn't want to come to meet you." His tone and gesture suddenly changed into ignorance and strict.

"I see you are changing right now, this much fed up with the Nikkah?" He said with an accusing glance.

"N.. no.. it's not that.. " I couldn't complete when he interrupted.

"It's okay.. If you want separation we can discuss about that.. but not today..
I can understand that you couldn't say anything at the moment when Phoopa proposed for marriage.. You were helpless infront your father..."
My eyes widen in shock.. as the word 'Separation' ran inside my head.

Why would I want separation!

"No, no.. I don't want separation.. I want to be with you!" I said in trance but later realized what I just said.
My face heated as I adverted my gaze from him.

But didn't miss the smirk and the raised eyebrow of him as he heard what I said.

He crossed his arms over his chest as he neared me slowly.
My heartbeat quickened as I felt his gaze on me. But the thing that irritated me was his coldness towards me. Either it is his words or his gestures after the Nikkah.

"So you want to give this relation a chance?" He asked me as he came really near me.

But I couldn't look at him as I looked downwards.

He touched my chin as he made me look at him as his face was near mine. Shivers ran down in my spine as I felt his cold hand contact with my skin.

"I am asking something, the most important thing in a marriage is communication.. that you need to do." He said with his cold voice. That made me ask that who is this Ayan that I am seeing now?

"Y... Yes I.. I do want to give a chance to this.." I said as I adverted my eyes from his piercing glance.

"Why?" He asked as I didn't know what to say..

"Cause Allah (swt.) Hates divorces."
I said and he immediately moved back.

"Just because of that?" He asked as I found millions of complain in his eyes.
Seriously, what did I say?

He shook his head as he turned around starting to leave and I tried to call him but felt an immense pain inside my brain. I hissed as I tried to keep my balance.

Suddenly felt a cold rough yet soft hand grabbing my hand and as I realized whose hand it was I felt goosebumps all over my body..

It was non other than Ayan. I felt protected and safe. And I felt my hand was craving for his touch.

I looked at him as I saw some worried lines on his forehead as he took me to the bed and made me sit there.
He gave me some water and I gulped it.

"Have your medicine and take some rest. It was a hectic day, you need rest.. and have your medicines on time.
It's good that it's not 'Ruksati' today or else it would've been more stressful for you.." He sat there as he said that looking into my eyes. But his cold glance was there still.

"I.. I have a question.. You don't have any pr.. problem knowing about my condition? I.. I mean are you not bothered Ayan?"
I said as I looked downwards.

"You are a stupid, you know that!"
He said as he hit my head with his palm.

I looked at him confused as I pouted.

"I will see you tomorrow... Don't call me or text me at night.. I won't reply.." He said coldly as he stood up and started to leave from there.

"Why are you acting so cold to me!" I asked as tears started to come inside my eyes.

"Figure it out yourself.. " He said not even turning towards me.

"Nick, I know you are outside... Trying to hear our conversation. Open the door now.. or else don't blame me for the consequence later!" He said as Nick opened the door.

"Opening Jijaji! Why this threats!" As she opened the door.. He left the place without saying anything.

"What happened to him?" She asked flabbergasted.

And I did nothing but stare at his retreating figure.

********

I rest my head on the pillow as I looked at the phone screen. The words
'don't call me at night..' ran inside my brain.

Why is he behaving like this.. is it because of my illness?
Tears started to come out of my eyes as I thought about that.

Brain:
That must be it.. he didn't answer when you asked.

Heart:
But he might have said that in sarcasm!

Brain: But he was cold with you..

Heart: what if that coldness just to show how hurt he was.

Brain: Wasn't him marrying you just a favor?

Heart: You can't ignore the fact that he loves you too.

Brain: How the hell you are gonna live with his cold behaviour towards you?

Heart: You can't live without him too.. can you?
I smiled thinking that.

Brain: He will be devastated if he comes near you..

Heart:  You can't bear if he is far away from you.

In the clash between heart and mind the final answer that the heart gave was the thing I agree the most!

What am I gonna do! We are married now. I can't continue this clash anymore..

In these few days, one thing that I am sure about is.... He is someone I need all my life.. He is be my habit and more than that.

I don't know what to do!
I want to be selfish...

--------------

Few unknown words .

Ruksati : The farewell ceremony of brides from the parents house.. *sniffs*

Assalamualaikum guys..

The 21th chapter is here.

How was the chapter?
The next chapter will be out tomorrow night.
Be excited, cause the next chapter is exitinggg...

How is the journey so far?
If you really like this book,
Share this with your friends!

So,
Vote, Comment
& Share!!...

Jazakallahu Khairan..
Be excited for the next chapter..
*Doing an excited dance*