Chapter 3

Above quote credit: Google
-------

"Loving someone isn't a sin"- Firoz Siddique...

-------

Flashback:

Ayan's POV:

The sound of laughter, echoed in the room, as we friends laughed at the lame joke of Muhsin.
Whatever the situation might be, friends are always there to lift your mood. The precious time of school life is something that will be treasured in my heart forever.

"Hey Ayaah, what do you think, you will wear at the farewell party?"
I heard Rida asking Ayaah.

I know she will wear the same plain clothes. She likes to keep things simple. Which makes her, unlike everyone.

"I don't know buddy! Something from my usual wear I guess."
Ayaah replied.

"Nooo... Ayaah! How can you? This day won't come again. You have to wear something special." Rida requested her.

"Leave it, Rida, you know Ayaah! She won't wear anything like that. And by the way, special clothes suit a special personality. Do you see anything special in her?" I said looking at Ayaah who was fuming with anger.

God! How I love that red nose when she is angry. Well, it's not like she isn't special, she is the most special person I have ever met.

"Oii, Ayn. What do you mean that I don't have anything special in me haan? What do you have that is special?" She said fuming.

"Well, I am not so plain like you! Girls die for me! And what wrong did I say? Won't you wear the same plainclothes?" I asked mockingly.

"Well, that doesn't mean that I won't look good in something colorful!" She replied offended.

Oh ya! My words are working.

"I know you won't!" I said controlling my chuckle.

"Are you challenging me?" She asked intimidatingly.

"Ya, I am!" I say looking into her eyes.

I guess Muhsin sensed the tension between us. That's why he interrupted.

"Oi Ayh, leave that! Now come to the main point. Ayh, we are passing from school, at least now you can give me a chance! Let's date now what say?"
He asked her with his irritating smirk, Arghh!

This guy Muhsin! I really want to slaughter him. You HARAM PIECE OF SWARMA. Don't you have any other work other than proposing to her every other day?

I don't know why, I cant seem to stand Muhsin with Ayaah! Well, I can't stand any guy with Ayaah,
She grew up with me, hang out with me. And it seems that I have built a possessive side for her. It's something irritating, but I don't wanna get rid of it.

However, Ayaah laughed at Muhsin's proposal.

As we were coming out of the school I cornered Muhsin.

"Muhsin, you better behave yourself around Ayaah! Remember that I am always in front of her."
I said intimidatingly.

"Why? Are you her bodyguard or something? Or is it that you like her? Or better say LOVE her!"
I was taken aback by Muhsins words.