Chapter 30

-------
"I can't believe it..."
-------

Ayaah's POV:

I see those two witches around him and feel my head getting hotter than usual. And top of it, he was laughing with them.
What the heck! What's with him?

"Oh Ayan! We girls were mad after you in our college life, but now I understand why you didn't give us any notice... It was Ayaah all alone, wasn't it?" One of them said as she turned to me giving me a not so happy smile.

"Umm... yes, it was me. And if you don't mind I am here with my husband to spend some "us moments" so your interruption is annoying us!" I said with a tight smile and could clearly see their offended faces. And the annoying smirk of Ayan urged me to punch his face.

"Let's go from here Rhea!" The first one said to the other one being offended and they left leaving us alone.
Phew!

I turned to Ayan to see him smirking at me. I rolled my eyes!
I took my bag from the table I hit his arm with it earning a whimper from him
"Oww!"

"You deserve it!" I said and sat back in my place.

"Now what did I do! You see this is domestic violence and I can file a case against you " He said as he sat back in his place.

"File a case against me? Go on then, go! But remember you will be killed before me going to jail!" I said and he gulped the lump formed in his throat.
"Jaan! Why so much violence today? It's my birthday remember!" He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You remember Alfaz from our high school?" I said and his expression suddenly changed into anger.

"I won't remember? He proposed to you and on top of it, you used to hang out with him!" He said with an annoying expression.

"He was admitted to hospital some days later! And I don't have to guess who beat him that way." I said and he gave me a toothy smile.

"Ya, it was me! So what. How dare he proposed to you!" He said with an angry gesture.

"And not to forget the scoldings I got from you after that! So, you have the right to beat the hell out of a guy who proposes me and I don't have the right to even say anything to those girls who flirt with you?" I said and looked away from him.

"I never said that! You have the full right to do that but who told you to beat the hell out of me!" He said and I glared at him.

"Cause you were flirting back with them!" I said and he smiled.

"To see my tigress gets jealous or not!" He said pulling my cheeks as more anger rushes inside me and a thin line of tear formed inside my eyes.

"Okay then! Next time, I will flirt with another guy to make you jealous... That sounds good?" His expression turned serious as anger rushed up to his eyes.

"Ayaah!" He said angrily.

"What felt bad? I felt the same way you feet right now." I said as a tear left my eyes.

I got up from my place and began to leave and as I took a few steps I felt someone hugging me from behind.
"I am sorry, I thought it was just fun! " He whispered in my ear making me shiver a little.

"Ayan, leave me it's a public place!" I said trying to remove his hands as I see everyone looking at us and smiling.

"No, first you say you forgive me!" He said cutely and a smile formed on my lips.