Chapter 8

Woooohoooo! 1K+ reads to my book....
I can't tell you guys how happy I am!... You guys are love<3. Your valuable votes and comments encouraged me alot!
This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers..
And specially to _Gulaab_ and tuba_aa
As their late birthday gift. Sorry for the late bday gift guys!

Okayyyy... let's start.

----------------

"Are we just cousins?"....

----------------

Ayan's POV:

I shut the door in my room and sat on my bed burying my face in my hands as I felt stress line forming on my forehead. In the process of making Ayaah jealous, it is me who is getting shattered!

I could see the hurt in Ayaah's eyes, the disappointment in her eyes, her quivering lips!
But she said she doesn't have any problem with me having a girlfriend!

Does that mean, she doesn't feel the same way I feel for her?

I don't know what to do Ayaah! You are everything that I have. I don't wanna loose you to anyone! The feelings in my heart are really intense!

If it wasn't for Allah, I would have lost it way before! I would get her right away, whether she wanted or not..

I feel my eyes becoming red at that thought. I know it's not right to think like this but this is the truth! My love for Ayaah is way more intense than anybody can imagine.
I have a bad habit of getting what I want at any cost. And unfortunately, it happened with Ayaah's case too.. though I have controlled my inner demons inside me. But if I don't marry her soon, I don't know what will I do...

(A/N: Guys, anyone smells trouble? *wiggles eyebrows*)

"Oii, Ayan! Open the door."
I heard a voice from outside of the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"O MY GOD! this day was left to see? That my bestfriend doesn't recognize my voice.." 
He yelled dramatically.. Arghhh! Yasir.

"Shut up you drama king!" I said rolling my eyes. As I opened the door Yasir kissed the floor falling with a drum sound!
He must have been leaning on the door lol!

"Ouch! You HARAAM piece of tandoori chicken.. couldn't you inform me before opening the door!" He groaned in pain.

"Why did you have to lean on the door like that!" I said as I broke into a fist of laughter seeing his condition.
Whatever the situation might be, trust Yasir to make it hilarious.

"Whatever!" He said irritated as he got up.

"Is this the way you treat your guest Mr. Siddique!" He said as he dusted his leather jacket dramatically.

"You don't qualify to be my guest" I stated as I narrowed my eyes.

"Hawwww! You will treat the friend, who has helped you and advised you in the most difficult matter of your life, like this?" Giving me a fake shocked look.

"Ohh.. about that, I didn't take your advice!" I said with a tight smile.
I noticed his confused expression.

"What? I saw you messaging her in front of me!"
He said as I sighed.