Chapter 4

Yayyy... 100 votes for my first Wattpad book...
This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers, who support me with their votes and comments...

----------

"You were never mine, then what are these feelings when I imagine you with someone else?"- Ayaah Qureshi.

----------

Ayaah's POV:

My hand brushed the canvas with different colors, as the image played in my head. My mind began to come at ease as the colors began to pop. The extreme relaxation I feel when I paint is surreal. My thumb graced the canvas as I tried to form a particular shape, and it started to look like a person.

I smiled remembering the earlier bickering of us yesterday. With him, my every day is special, every hour holds importance.

"Hey Ayu, what are you doing?" Nikhar called me from the back. When did this girl come here?

"What are you painting?" She asked as I quickly hid my painting behind my back.

"What are you doing in my workshop? Don't you have your classes?" I asked intimidatingly.

"No, I don't have today.. but thought to give you a visit. Oi Ayu show me na, what were you painting?"
She tried to snatch it from my hand.

"Nick, stop it now. It's an important painting, don't ruin it... " I scolded her and hid that painting safely.

"Why do I feel that you were hiding something?"
This girl, Arghhh why can't she let something be?

"You are delusional!" I said as I hit her head lightly.

"No, I am not, I felt like I saw you drawing Ayan Bhai (bro)!" Your eye power is too much Nick, I need to do something about it.

"Stop it now Nick, I told you nah it's nothing like that... Now come sit here, I have finished my work"
I somehow diverted her mind from that and took her away from there also washed my paint filled hand.

"Soooo, your fight with Ayan bro, it's settled isn't it?" She asked again bringing him.

"Why do you have to bring his topic whenever you are talking to me?" I asked irritated, she always seems to be on a mission to try to prove something.

"Cause you guys are Coup..... sorry, goals!"

"Wait wait wait, what were you going to say? No, finish it!" I looked at her ready to murder her.

"It was nothing! I was just saying, you guys are cute, hehe! Now leave that na. Do you know what happened today?" She told excitedly.

"What?" I asked sighing. Here we go with her blabbering.

" I na, met a guy today.. he had a car and he hit my scooter with it, but I didn't leave him... I scolded him sooo much that the next time he will think 1000 times before hitting someone else's vehicle."
She had a smirk on her lips as she said that. This girl Allah!

"Oi! What did you do haan? And did you get hurt! Ya Allah, Nick, why didn't you tell me before."
I asked worriedly. She must be very mischievous but she is my life, the thought of something happening to her kills me.

"Oii.. api, don't get worried! I am fine. But the guy won't be fine." She said smirking.

"You and your troubles!" I said as I hit her arm.
She giggles. Then silence fell as she hugged my arm sighing...