Chapter 16

Holla guys..
15 minutes late...

Solly! Puppy eyes..
-----------
"How do I hate you?"
-----------
Writer's POV:

"I have always seen Ayan as my cousin. We shared friendship,we shared emotions but never thought of anything else.." Ayaah looked away saying that.

As for Ayan he looked at her defeated. His eyes held pain and the redness of anger together.

"What are you saying Ayu!" Nikhar asked shocked.

"Stop talking when the elders are talking Nick! And you have always been delusional about the relation of mine and Ayan.. Though it was nothing but friendship for us.
Just some.. B..b.. Brother sister bond.." Ayaah said not meeting anyone's eyes.

Ayan smiled mockingly at Ayaah, as his eyes became more red with a thin line of tears in them.

"Heard her now? Happy?.. You guys can leave now."
Hamza said rudely.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MY SON! Did he ever disrespect you? Your problem is with me, not him Mr. Qureshi! And Ayaah, why are you getting manipulated by your father? Please say the truth dear!" Firoz said begging Ayaah.

"No, one is manipulating me Mamu. It's my own words!" Ayaah said still not looking at them.

"No need of asking Firoz.. I was silent all this time cause I thought there is a tint of hope... But no.. There isn't.. My son is not from roadside.. That you will beg for him! Just one thing I am saying Fiza, this isn't what we expected.."
Yumna said angrily.

Whereas Fiza said nothing but to exchange glances with Ayaah.. And seeing her daughter's tear filled eyes her eyes also watered.

"Oh please, I know what you guys are... And your son? I can find way better for my daughter... You don't need to worry." Hamza said rudely.

Firoz was gonna answer back but Ayan hold his hand stopping him..
Looking down he said in his dangerous husky voice, "Let's. Go. Dad!"

"But.."

"No dad.. Let's leave.."
He said looking at his dad with raged eyes.

His dad nodded and started to leave along with him. But Ayan stopped in his tracks and turned to Ayaah.

"Ayaah look at me.." He said like a command.

Ayaah gulped the lump that formed inside her throat.. And blink sometimes so that tears can't be seen in her eyes.

She looked at him and immediately gasped a little seeing his red eyes..

Ayan smiled mockingly at her. And the rage in his eyes increased.
Not saying anything.. He left making a tear leave her eyes.
Hamza looked at them not knowing what actually happened.

Just then Nikhar's phone rang..
And she saw that it is Yasir...
She rolled her eyes and picked up the call.

"Hey you called? Sorry I was in a meeting..couldn't pick up.. What happened?" Comes the voice from the other side of the phone.

"MY FOOT!" She screamed
And left to from there to continue her screaming with Yasir.

"It's good that you have agreed to marry the one I have chosen for you."
Hamza said after they left..

"The way I couldn't marry Ayan, I won't be marrying the boy that you chose for me..
Knowing about the condition that I am in."
Hamza looked at her shocked.