Chapter 22

Read the full chapter..
--------
"Mine forever..."
--------

Ayan's POV:

"Ayaah is not coming here as your Wife Ayan!" My mother said angrily as I looked at her shocked.

"Will you just explain why the girl, you loved the most.. may be more than your own daughter... You hate the most now?" I asked really disappointed.

"My love for her is another thing.. but Ayan I can't let her be your wife Ayan.. I never thought of her like that!" She said looking away.

"Really! Then what was that when you went to her house for the marriage proposal earlier!"

"Th.. that.. was . ."
I didn't let her finish and started to talk..

" I will say why.. because.. now you know the condition of Ayaah..
Mom, is it her fault? We all should support her in this tough time." I said to her as she snapped at me.

"I am not heartless Ayan.. to think that it's her fault.. but you can't avoid the truth! And anyways.. did you forget the insults of your phoopa? Don't you know how money minded he is.. the relation between your father and phoopa just because of these money and ownership..
What do you expect from me now?"
I stared at her really disappointed.
What happened to my mother?

"Mom, Phoopa is sick! How can you say that about him.. And we just know one sided story.. but never asked Phoopa what was his reason for that hate..!" I said sighing.

"Now you are going to argue with me for that!.. It isn't in any avail! I WON'T LET AYAAH ENTER THIS HOUSE AS YOUR WIFE!"

"I DON'T CARE.. I married her! And she will be my wife, then too when you are against it! Sorry mom, I know I shouldn't talk to you like this.. but you are forcing me to!" I said as I raised my voice a little..

"AYAN! ARE YOU GOING TO DISOBEY ME!" The anger in her voice was evident.

Just then my dad entered the room,
I guess he was outside listening our conversation.

"It's not about disobeying you Yumna! You are doing injustice with with that girl! And what's your problem if Ayan has no problem with marrying Ayaah? He will live with her!" Dad said strictly.

"DO I NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY SON'S LIFE!" Mom said angrily.

"You do have! But not when you are wrong.
Ayaah is Ayan's wife now and she will be.. When I forgot the past clash, you should too!" Dad said calmly to mom. And she fumed more.

"NO ONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO MY WORDS NOW! I KNOW THAT VERY WELL..
But remember I am not going to ACCEPT HER! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" Mom said angrily and left the place.

Dad looked at me as I sighed. I never thought that my mother will say something like this. It's really depressing for me..

"Don't worry, She will accept her eventually.. and if she doesn't, that doesn't make any difference.."
Dad said to me and left the room.
I smiled at him...

I rubbed my face with my palms in stress..

Suddenly a call came in my phone. I pulled it out and saw that it was Nikhar..

I received the call as I heard her worried voice.
"Bro! Ayu went to her workshop without eating anything.  She looked weak too! I guess she is really upset and didn't take her medicine too!"