Chapter 13

3k+ reads!!! Wohooo..

Alhamdulillah and thanks to everyone here..♡

----------------

----------------

Mahira's POV:

I entered Ayan's office as I see him sitting on his chair and thinking something deeply.
I think I know why he has called me here.. But it's of no use.
If Ayan can't be mine, he can't be anyone else's.

"You called me Ayan?" I asked crossing my arm over my chest and stood at his office door.

"Welcome Mahira, please come inside." He said not looking at me. I could sense some anger in his gestures.

I entered the room and upon entering, the thing I saw made my blood boil.
There was a picture of Ayaah with Ayan on his desk.. The photo was placed such as I can see it clearly..

I see where this thing is going.

"So, I suppose you didn't call me here to show me this photo of you and Ayaah togather! Cause it seems ridiculous to me.
I already know your love for Ayaah, Ayan.. no need to show off" I checked my nails as I rolled my eyes.

"If you've known this from before, you wouldn't have included media in this Mahira.. knowing that how protective I am regarding Ayaah, how could you pull this stunt?" He said as I bit the inside of my cheek to control my anger.

Huh! So he has figured out. I have guessed it from before only, when I got to know that my worker is arrested. So what? What's he gonna do! Let me see too what he does.. Mahira is not a person that backs off..

"I am asking you something!" His husky groaning voice hits my face..
And immediately a smirk forms on my lips.

"Uff! Your this husky voice is something that takes my breath away, Ayan..!" I leaned on the wall, still crossing my arms..
Checking Ayan out!
And damn! He looks like my death as anger is fully visible on his face... favourite work of mine!..
Yah I know I should be concerned about something else now but why does he have to be so handsome!

"WE are SPEAKING about SOMETHING IMPORTANT MAHIRA, WILL YOU SPEAK UP ABOUT THAT DAMMIT!" And in no time he was face to face with me and banged the wall beside me such as I flinched.

I fisted my palms "Yes the worker gave the information to the media, In my order... So what haan? What will you do?" I asked looking directly into his raged eyes.

"I can't believe it Mahira, though I got the information before only I couldn't believe that this can be true.. you proved me otherwise. Just why Mahira? One of the biggest business women in Asia, playing dirty like this?" He groaned at me as my heart clenched.

"YES! Yes, I played dirty.. I did a low standard work... but for whom Ayan? Just for you! I like you Ayan, I like you alot.. so much that, it has become more than just some like. Just now, you don't know how much my heart clenched listening to your harsh words.. but at the same time I can't loose you to someone else! First time in my life I have fallen for someone.. how can you think that I will just leave you like that?" I yelled at him, as I feel my stubbornness taking over me.

He backed off as he put some distance, "Mahira, I have told you before only, I don't like you.. and it will be better if you know that no matter how much you try.. I will be always choosing Ayaah over you!" My anger raised up listening to him.