Chapter 39

-------
"It hurts so much..."
-------

Ayan's POV:

I touched the necklace given by her, ever so gently.
I don't understand why did she give me this necklace of hers?

Her warmth in my hands were still there... I couldn't get rid of it. I hope I get rid of these threats of mom as soon as possible!
I want to go back to her and hug her so tightly, saying that I won't ever leave her alone!

"Are we there yet?" I asked my driver who was driving me to my house.

"Almost there sir!" He said and I sighed.
I want to get over with this, as soon as possible!

As we reached my mansion, I got down from the car and looked at the scenery in front of me in shock.

The mansion was decorated beautifully, like it's a marriage or something.
The people were going from here to there. It was full of hustles.
Why does it look like this?

I entered inside of the mansion and I saw everyone whispering looking at me... It sort of increased my suspicion.

Just then I see my dad entering the mansion.
He looked at me shocked.
I marched near him and asked, "Dad, what is happening here?"

"I have the same question... And what are you doing here? You should be in Turkey now, shouldn't you?" He asked and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"Dad you were in this house... Then how do you not know?" I asked and he nodded her head in negative.

"I wasn't here for 3 days... I went to Dubai for a business meeting!" He said as I rubbed my forehead in confusion.

Then what is all these!

"Mom didn't tell you any of these?" I asked and he nodded in negative.

I started to calculate all the situation in my head.
Everything seems to be clear now...
Is she planning something I am thinking right now?

"I... Need to leave!" I said as I turned around on my toes ready to leave.

"Ayan! Dear!" I heard my mother's call and I sighed inwardly.

"Where are you leaving my boy!" I heard her say as she came infront of me.
All decked up in a occasional wear.
Like, she is in a function or a festive...

"What is all these mom! Did you call me here to show me all of these?" I asked and she smiled at me.
She tried to caress my hand but I stepped away.

I needed answers now!

"Dear, please don't be mad at me! Try to understand the situation!" She said and I nodded negative, furiously!

"No, no! How can you even think like that!" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ayan... It's better for you to forget Ayaah...
And this is the only way, you can get rid of that awful girl!" Mom said and my blood began to boil.

"MOM, SHUT UP!
I AM NOT GONNA FORGET AYAAH AT ANY COST!" I said and she glared at me.

"You will forget her... Ayan! The bride is waiting for you!" Mom said making my eyes wide.

"Whom did you bring FOR THE MARRIAGE!" I said yelling as all of there eyes landed on me.

"Ayan!" I heard a familiar female voice.
I was shocked in the beginning.
Why is she here?