Character Sketch

Assalamualaikum guys,

Here are a few descriptions of the characters of this book...
Let me know if you like them or not...

-----

( Siddique family)

Ayan Siddique:

Age-27, one of the top billionaires of the country. Pretty much practicing Muslim. Took ahold of his father's business at the age of 22, and in a few years, he became the topmost eligible bachelor and a well-known businessman of the country. He is ruthless, arrogant, stone-hearted, and rude to the world and on the other hand, funny, talkative, childish, stupid, and a flirt in front of his cousin Ayaah Qureshi (nicknamed Ayh) who happens to be the elder daughter of his father's only sister.

Firoz Siddique:

Father of Ayan. Very strict with his son but loves his son like anything. Sees Ayaah like his own daughter. A well-known businessman. Rude and Ruthless for the outside world but love his family.

Yumna Siddique:

Mother of Ayan. Loves her son a lot. Sees Ayaah as her daughter. And deep inside her heart, she wants Ayaah as her daughter in law.

Rafi Siddique:

Happens to be the sister of Ayan. 25 years old. She is married and lives in Turkey with her husband and 2-year-old son.

(Qureshi family)

Ayaah Qureshi:

Age-26 she did her major in art and a well-known artist in the country. A practicing Muslimah. She has looks that can kill. Rosy skin, hazel brown eyes, and her sharp nose which becomes red with anger defines her beauty beautifully. But yet She likes to keep all things simple. Usually very quiet in front of everyone but very talkative with her cousin Ayan Siddique (nicknamed Ayn) who happens to be the elder child of her mother's brother.

Hamza Qureshi:

Father of Ayaah. Loves his daughters like anything but very business-minded. And doesn't like Ayan

Fiza Qureshi:

Mother of Ayaah. She is very loving. Loves Ayan like her own son.

Nikhar Qureshi:

The younger sister of Ayaah. 18 years old. Lively and fun-loving. But very short-tempered. No one messes with her, and if someone does faces the consequences.
Cold-like ice, but in the right hands, she melts...
Also a secret shipper of Ayan and Ayaah;)

*******

Mahira Iqbal:

A well-known businesswoman of the country... An atheist. If she wants something, then gets it by hook or crook. She has everything a guy would die for.
But wants someone loyal in her life.
Read further to know more about this character.

Yasir Sheikh:

A playboy, atheist.. happens to be a friend of Ayan.
Love is a game for him. Hazel eyes, jet black hair, sharp features can kill any girl in a second. But can't do that with a particular chirpy girl.. who may change his life completely!

------

So here you go guys,
Hope you like this sweet family.
And the other characters...
Many more characters to come,
Along with many more revelations

I'll soon update the first chapter,
Don't forget to show your support.

Jazakallah khairan...