Chapter 29

The intimate scenes here are written in bold letters if you're uncomfortable, skip it.

-------
Hesitations & love...
-------

Ayaah's POV:

My hand covered my face as a shy smile was covering my lips. My heart drumming against my chest as the thoughts from last night ran inside my head.
I removed the hand from my face to see the crimson hues on the cheeks in the reflection in the mirror.
Calm down Ayaah it's a normal thing in a marriage!

The kiss was something I didn't expect at all! I can still feel those lips on mine which makes my heart beat rapidly. I touch the lips of mine as I felt his warmth there... Ya Allah, how will I face him after that!

Last night I couldn't sleep at all.
Just as the Azan of Fajr hit my ears, I hurriedly washed my face and did my ablution to sit for prayers. This guy is making my world upside down.

As I finished my prayer and sat for the supplication, worry and anxiousness covered my heart.
We both love each other. And it's normal for a married couple to have intimacy. It's human nature... But I fear, his attachment to me! I don't want his life to be destroyed.
"Ya Allah, don't let his life be destroyed because of me... I will be there with him or not, let him be happy for the rest of his life.
Ameen." 
I said this supplication for the nth time till I have been married. He shouldn't be harmed, no matter what happens!

After my supplication, I folded the prayer mat and kept it in its place.
Suddenly I remembered about Nikhar.
Did something happen tomorrow?
Oh! That Yasir...

This memory loss thing is making me tensed. I sometimes fear, what if it's heading towards Amnesia!
I fear forgetting my loved ones.

Shrugging those thoughts off, I head towards the room of Nikhar. As I entered the room, I saw her studying sitting on her desk. One pencil was stuck behind her left ear as she was continuously biting the pen in her hand. Her brown hair was messy and open as it was continuously disturbing her view to look at the notebook. I went near her and gathered her hair from the back to make it into a bun. She stopped what she was doing.

"How many times have I told you to gather your hairs when you are studying! And your habit of biting the hell out of the pen won't go, will it?" I said as she turned to me with her tired eyes and smiled.

"You are there to correct me aren't you! " She said as I sat near her.

"Umm, not for forever!"

"Ya, right... No one is there for you forever!" She said as she focused on her studies.
Her voice was low, it was like she has cried for a long.

"Nikhar, if I ask something will you give me?"

"What?" She replied asking me.

"Give me my old Nick back!" I said as I smiled mockingly.

"I am your old Nick Api! Just wanted to be someone's  Nikky... I couldn't... It's ok... He didn't love me... But,
No human being can love him the way I do....."

I nodded my head in the negative,
"You don't know what Allah has planned for you and him. So, it's wrong for you to say that. Pray for him, that he comes to the right path!" I said and she nodded in the positive.
.
"Leave all that, tell me one thing... Where did you go, yesterday night?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.
This girl! Arghhh...

"Where would I go? I didn't go anywhere..." I said looking everywhere but her.

"You think, I didn't see you leaving the house!" I closed my eyes in embarrassment as she smirked at me!