Chapter 24

-------
"I will take my gift from you..."
-------

Ayan's POV:

"You broke my heart Ayan! I am your only... One ... Little... Baby.... sister... How could you do this to me.."
I sighed and rolled my eyes hearing my over dramatic SISTER Rafi...
Ya, I know we didn't inform her.. but she is someone I adore alot..

"Yo...you don't lo.. love me anymore! No.. no one loves me... You... guys think me as an outsider after my marriage I know that! Ya ALLAH! I want justice from you! These people won't give me justice anymore!"
I heard her fake cries as she starts her drama... These girl, arhghhh! She can be real pain sometimes..

"Will you just shut up!"I said cutting her.

"YA ALLAH! SEE HOW IS HE BEHAVING WITH ME NOW! SEE!"

"RAFI! Will you just listen to me for once... "

"Will me listening to you CAN BRING BACK THE BIRIYANI THAT I MISSED ON YOUR WEDDING!"

"I will treat you later! My God! The Ruksati is still pending..."
I said as I heard some silence..

"Oh, the Ruksati didn't happen?"

"No! "

"Oh, then it's fine... I am okay... Keep Biriyani in the menue for Ruksati too okay!"
I chuckled seeing her madness for Biriyani..

"Okay ma'am... Can you listen to me now!"

"NO, DON'T SAY ANYTHING.. Answer me first okay! YOU SNEAKY CAT! You and Ayaah haan! Didn't even let us have any hint!" I heard her teasing words and I was like, here we go again...

"Well... It.. it was..not.."
She cut me as she begun to speak..

"Huh! Shut up you liar! I suspected way back when you beat the hell out of those boys who teased Ayaah on your farewell! Just didn't say anything.... Now I get it what was all of that chatting and possessiveness!"
She said as I smiled and stayed silent.

"What won't you say anything!" She asked as I stayed silent..

"No, I don't have to cause you are saying everything..."

"Arre! My lovely brother...no need to stay silent.. speak up.. Okay say something about my sister in law! Ya Allah! I badly want to talk to her... Haven't talked to her for several days..."
I heard her as my face fell..

"Well, about her... The thing I have been trying to tell you.. I mean the circumstances that led us to the Marriage." My tone sounded off and I guess Rafi noticed it..

"What happened brother?" She asked worried..

I explained her what actually happened.. about the condition of Ayaah and mom's denial.. throughout the conversation, I actually got more worried about my life.

"So... Mom.. is against this marriage.. but she loved Ayaah No?" She asked me..

"Ya but actually don't know what happened to her..."

"Hmm.. but leave that, about the problem you mentioned of Ayaah.... You know Imtiaz is a well known neurosurgeon worldwide.... Why don't you both come to Turkey after your Ruksati, and we all discuss about this.." I heard her say.. and I don't think it's a bad idea.
My brother in law Imtiaz is a well known neurosurgeon worldwide. So he will be able to say better.