Chapter 1

"I felt my breath stop."- Ayan Siddique.....

--------

Ayaah's POV:

A cool breeze hits me with a few droplets of rain as I stare outside my window. The noise of mild thunder hitting my eardrums as the sweet smell of rain mixed with mud hits my nostrils.

I don't know why, it always seems like I have a deep connection with rain. I can feel the Rahmah
Of Allah (SWT). Which makes me calm.

It's the first shower of rain in Karachi this year. It came along washing away all the bad feelings within my heart.

Just then my phone rings.

I check the caller Id and smirked.
It's the person I have the most unnamed relation with. He called a lot today. I ignored the call turning to the window.
It rang again for me to ignore it again.
At the last ring, I cut the call.

Ahh! How I love to irritate him like this.

I found it weird when there wasn't any call after this.
But just a few seconds later my sister Nikhar entered the room talking on the phone.

"Don't yell at me! Yah, I am already in her room." She said on her phone.

"Why aren't you picking up your phone?" She asked me being irritated.

"My phone, my wish! Why are you bothered?" I said still looking at the window.

"Ayn bro wants to talk to you. And he is nagging me a lot Please talk to him." She said handing me the phone.

"I am not talking to that HARAM PLATE OF BIRIYANI," I said fuming.

Nikhar gasps, "Ya Allah! She dragged biriyani man! You have definitely done something wrong."

He said something on the other side of the phone which Nikhar replied saying, "Ok now talk to her yourself. I can't be your owl." She handed me her

"If you don't want your new I phone to be shattered into pieces, then keep your phone to yourself," I said threatening her. She immediately grabbed her phone to her chest like it's her baby.

"You heard her, I can't take the risk! Solve your  problem on our own, bye!" She whispered to him then cut her call.

"Umm! Mom was calling you downstairs for breakfast." She said in a scared tone."Hmm, coming" I replied moodily.

"This two are impossible!" She whispered, but enough for me to hear.
It's not that I am an angry type of person. But when it's the case of him, I don't have any limitation of feelings.
Reasons are yet to find.

********

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted my parents as I entered the dining room.

"Wa Alaikum Assalam dear/habibti." They both said together. My mom is from Pakistan and my dad's origin is Arab. So I get to hear these Habibi/Habibti pretty often.

I sat down for breakfast as my family sat too. I remained quiet as I am a quiet and no-nonsense type of girl.

"Looks like you are going somewhere, Ayaah?" Mom asked, looking at my appearance. I was wearing a black long frock with a grey belt on my waist and a dark green hijab on my head.
I paired it up with my black boots and leggings.