Chapter 12

Heyoo guys!..
This chapter is dedicated to fathima_1313

--------------

"Your ignorance hurts the most..."

--------------

Ayan's POV:

"What the fREAKING jahannum hell bro!" Nick yelled at me and I didn't have any other options other than to roll my eyes.

"Nick, listen I didn't know how that happened okay.." I said not looking at her...
I placed my laptop at the desk and sipped my coffee...

"Bro you said that you will take care of everything! Then what is this?
Do you have any idea, how much Ayu cried last night!"

I know... I know how upset Ayaah was yesterday! And for the first time in my life, I didn't go to comfort her, knowing that she was crying... And my heart pained like anything...

But she needed this treatment from me! Knowing that she has feelings for me how could she say about me marrying someone else! That pissed me off!..
I know that this thing hurt her the most...
But wallahi, me myself couldn't be in peace knowing how upset Ayaah might be!..

"Now Ayan, this time I also think you did something foolish!" I heard Yasir from the video call... We are basically on a joint video call... Discussing "Mission Stupid Cousins" as Nikhar calls it... I know it's ridiculous!

"Ohhhh.. Look who's talking! Don't forget you were the one who suggested this option!" I glared at him.

"Now I see! Who else can give this idiotic idea, it got to be you! I gave you the right name you know! Idiotic head!" Nikhar mocked Yasir and he did nothing but glare at me.

"Ayan! Arghh.. I'll deal with you later. And you, miss Nikky! Don't you think you are being much more mature than your age! Is this the way you talk to your elders?" Nikhar rolled her eyes at Ayan's statement.

"Mr. Idiotic head! First of all, my name is Nikhar, and if you can't pronounce it, call me Nick... But not even in your dreams call me NIKKY! It is way too childish for my liking! So you beware! And secondly, Trump is way much elder than you, do you call him TRUMP UNCLE?
Let's face it, man, he is a white head hippo!"
Nikhar said crossing her arms over her chest...
(A/N: guys I don't mean to offend anyone it's just the character's way of thinking! I don't mean to disrespect Trump............ okay, I don't like him either)

"Oyi you Nikky! Don't compare me with Trump!"
Yasir said offended.

"Ahh, how delusional! Who will compare you with that famous person? Have you seen your status! And you IDIOTIC HEAD don't call me Nikky!" Nikhar yelled...

I was enjoying the free show where my coffee was doing the work of the popcorn.. but it seems like now the situation is getting intense, so I have to interrupt...

"Okay, time out time out! Guys stop fighting here.. can we discuss the main topic?" I said with pleading eyes. And thankfully, they stopped fighting.

There was a few seconds of silence there, they both glaring at each other!
But after some time, Yasir spoke, "What is there to discuss? If this doesn't get over, you marry Mahira and Ayaah marries someone else in the future! You both become heartbroken lovers!" My eyes widen at Yasir's statement.

"Uff! If you can't say anything good, at least don't say anything bad!" Nick told Yasir "Look Ayan bro, marriage is something, written by Allah(SWT) as he said, he has made everyone in pairs and if you and Ayu are destined to be each other's then it shall happen, no one can undo it! We all meet our life partners, at some point in our lives. Some happen to be together and some don't. And if you think that your love for Ayu, is the truth then don't worry! Inshahallah you will get her..." Those words of Nikhar really made me smile, and it really made me think of the time when I talk to my father... But now, he is unwilling to talk to me...
Sigh...