Chapter 35

There are some violence and rape topics mentioned here.
I tried to make it less informative.
But,
If you're uncomfortable, skip Yasir's POV.

-------
"Tears and love..."
-------

Yasir's POV:

She looks beautiful, even with this red nose and eyes. Though her tears hurt me, I felt a happiness inside me seeing someone being this much worried for me.

Her words for me were more out of worry than frustration and I couldn't help smiling seeing her cute antiques.
This girl in front of me has no relation with me, then too she is crying for me. I guess that's what love does to you.

I saw her closing her eyes with a sigh and she turned around.

I need to tell her today,
I don't know what she will think of me but...
I want to open up to her, regardless of what she thinks of me.

I may be no one to her now,
For me, she is someone I can call my own among all the other strangers.

"I was 16 years old." I said and she immediately stopped in her tracks.
She turned towards me and I closed my eyes with a sigh.

"I was 16 years old when that incident happened!" She looked at me curiously, wanting to know more.

I started in my drowsy voice,
"I was a religious person. And WALLAHI, I didn't miss a prayer.
I was a Hafeez in Quran at the age of 12. I believed in Allah. I had my dad with me as my mother died when I was 2 years old, but my dad never let me feel her absence. He took care of my educational expenses and with whatever he earned.
My life was going smooth.
Just then, she entered my life.
I was in 10th stander. She was a teacher and would teach us Economics.
To be honest, she was beautiful... She wasn't a hijabi woman but was modest with her clothing.
I used to lower my gaze everytime she used to pass me, and I guess my this quality attracted her to me. Among all the students, she asked me to come to her home for a chapter. She said, she thought I had problem in that chapter. Agreeing to her I went to her home. But as I entered her house, I saw her wearing a very revealing cloth. I was hesitant and couldn't look at her. As we sat for reading the chapter, she tried to get close to me in various ways. I understood her motive and stood up to leave, when she....
Forced me to have physical intimacy with her..."
I said, and saw her eyes gone wide.

I closed my eyes and started to speak with my drowsy voice again,
"You might have heard about females getting raped.
But Forcing a man may sound new to you. But yes, I was....

Anyways, she had a vedio of it. Me as a religious person, begged her to delete the video but she didn't listen.
She blackmailed me by that video and told me that she will show that to my dad if I don't listen to her.
I knew, my dad being a Sheikh can't take this. So she forced me to go physical with her, 3 times more after that incident.
She was 30 years old... And I was just 16.
I was loosing my trust in Allah...
I started to skip my prayers.
I hated her! I hated those disgusting things.

I told one of my friends about what happened but they didn't believe me and started to make fun of me. I didn't know, to whom I could complain.
Just then, she got to know, that I have told that thing to my friends...
Sensing that she may get into a problem
She posted that vedio on the internet.
She had her face blurred but mine was visible.

Now you may think that, what a guy loses by this!
That's where... You are wrong.
I was an extremely religious boy with the typical Asian society.
Dad saw it...